BambiDoll
BambiDoll
Level 19
Sex Appeal: 5564
Atheista
30.07.2015 18:25:47
BambiDoll

Roman wrote:
To put it simply, in this time of your life, you need to find people who have your best interest at heart. Who know how to be there for you, love you, and communicate with you. We hold on so tightly to other people as humans because it's in our nature to do so, but personally, I'd sooner be alone, with myself, someone I know for a fact LOVES me, than with a bunch of people for the sake of a friendship title. That word gets thrown around too loosely these days. So let go, work on yourself, and the right people will find you, I speak from experience. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
This is true - I know that I'll probably laugh about how pathetic all of this is in the future. I think younger people feel the need to surround themselves with a large number of friends all the time, but I've noticed that people like my mum only have a couple of really genuine people who have been there consistently over many years. I often wonder which of my current friends I'll still see in thirty years time.

30.07.2015 18:25:47
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
10.08.2015 05:08:05
HeavenLeighBimbo

I made a mistake today with a friend.  I'm not sure how it was a mistake, but I knew it was the instant I made it.  Here is the story:

So I was running around my sunflower field, and noticed my neighbors wife sitting on the fence posts watching me.  I walked over to her to talk.  I noticed that she was feeling cold, because her nipples where showing through the bra and top she was wearing.  I didn't mention that, but instead told her that I have coupons/chits for free bras at an exclusive shop in front of her husband.  I asked her to go shopping with me in the morning.  Innocent enough, RIGHT, because I've known her for years before the husband even existed in her life.  NO, her husband played it off well in a 'manly' fashion, but I could sense that he was irratated. What could he really say about friends going shopping for bra's?   Made more irritating with his wife's reply.  She didn't respond to my offer right away, but instead we changed the subject when her husband came out to see what the girls were doing to the fence-posts.  Chit-chat ensued, and I thought that the matter of her perky nipples was over, till as we were walking towards our respective houses did she say to call her in the morning, for a shopping adventure.  I adore her and her children but seriously, I want her too.  I love being around her so much,  and didn't think of what I was doing in offering something her husband can't do for her in front of him.    She just texted me, begging to go out with me tomorrow.   The most ridiculous thing is, I just want to hold her baby at the mall and give a mother some proper clothes.
  Money and respect is nice, but shopping with a girlfriend is my trophy.  I want to make her feel beautiful too.   Yet, I stepped on her husbands toes in the process.  He must know some of our history together.  :(   Her older sons 7 and 9 totally adore me too, so even her husband doesn't know how to be jealous of a woman living next door.  It is such a strange friendship, that I find rather exciting.    I just want to hold her baby, while we change clothes in the shopping mall.  Sounds simple Huh ?    It really is my cause of the day.  I need nothing, except the breath of a baby in my arms.  I've broken bones for the privilege of saving that babies life.  To hold her daughter is magical now and my bond with my friend is permanent .....  The good man must learn to deal with two maternal instincts, and one very bitchy/bimbo neighbor. To his credit, he did well with my blatant flirtations with his wife.  On a scale of 1-10, it was a 4(play). She danced a little bit, and I was breathless when she mentioned to her husband that he had never seen her dance before.  Foolishly I made a comment, because we used to dance together.  I could feel his wonder, and curiosity in that instant.  I turned my back and walked home knowing I crossed a line, but I couldn't help but to compliment her.

Never, for this bimbo is life so simple.
  Pity the 'MAN'
  I'm going shopping of the summer clearance racks with my friend  !!!!!!!!!  Life in the 'American obesity world', has it's advantages.  My friend and I are the same size, almost.....  I'm a lot taller and more leggy.  Skirts suit me dangerously. 
I want her opinion.
   He will soon see beauty and lust first hand.  Muhahahaaa.  Enjoy !!!!  I want her to be truly happy with her life, but don't mind sharing a little slice of my joy too.  My perfect date ! (?) ummmmmmm  Indeed.
     The man can have her later once she is dressed up beautifully too.  I promise I wont mess up her hair.  :P

I'll return the doll with pleasure, even if the man doesn't seem to grasp the concept of his sexy bride he seems to need to own, to love...
  i can love her for free and love her with much more respect.  She saved my life too, once upon a time...........
 Playing dead in a bed being naked together for the first time isn't the most romantic activity, but cuddling up together and feeling nothing but her breath on my skin as violence erupted all around us; caused me an emotional state of being where she is concerned.  History........  The tables have turned, and it is now my turn to comfort her.  Her baby certainly is the only reason i relive my past, and see a future.

10.08.2015 05:08:05
Image result for winter wonderland banner
BeautyXRush
Level 15
Sex Appeal: 2873
Freethinkerland
10.08.2015 19:47:59
BeautyXRush

Can't say that any of them have, done anything for my own good that crossed the line. I know I've told friends they should stop dating their current boyfriends because they break up every other week. And that taking the morning after pill every time you don't use protection is causing damage to their ovaries.

10.08.2015 19:47:59
Akra
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 243
Reasonopia
11.08.2015 19:41:30
Akra

I have a few choice words. Friends, these are not. Flip the middle finger up at them and tell them to have a nice life. Then get you some new friends that actually DO care about you.

11.08.2015 19:41:30
My mom is ALIVE? HOLY SHIT. I WISH WE KNEW THAT BEFORE WE BURIED HER!
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
17.08.2015 03:34:50
HeavenLeighBimbo

Not much conversation flowing, so I guess I'll talk about a pending situation, I set myself up for the next 4 days.  This is going to truly test a friendship, because I sort of want to break up a relationship a friend is having so I can be with her.  I'm not actively chasing her, but I know I do flirt with her because people say they notice me doing it though I'm not even aware of it.  This goes both ways, because she has been finding more time to visit me at home and spend time with me.  She shares her wonderful little boys, and newborn daughter with me too.  She makes it to easy to fall in love with her. So anyhow  here is the situation :

I went outside on Saturday, and was wandering around the yard, and Jackie's son Illiannie age 7 saw me near where he was playing in the dirt.  He suddenly jumped up and started to run towards me.  This startled his mother as she couldn't see me, but only her son who jumped up and started to run away from her, to where she didn't know.  She came around the trees, just as Illiannie, caught me around my legs in a boyish hug.  Jackie started to laugh when she saw it was me, and the bear-hug her son had wrapped my legs into.   We started to talk and the child lost interest in my legs soon enough and uncoiled himself as Jackie and I talked about, (blaw blaw blaw)  As he turned to go play, he looked back and said, " I love you Micah." This created a conversation between Jackie and I, because it totally shocked her as a mother, who claims he never says that to her, except when he is sick or hurt.  Both her sons adore me, only because my sons already trained ME. 
So we ended up spending the day all together, like a family that had been together for years.  During the conversation, I began talking about going on a 3 day camping adventure, but that I couldn't find a partner on such short notice.  Jackie quickly invited herself along.  No mention of children, but I'm assuming that she will be bringing them.  What she didn't seem to realize is that I was planning on a real hike into the mountains, but I can adapt to any environment fairly quickly, and a lovely meadow along the river will do just fine for 3 days too.  I'm rather excited to take the 'Bam'ulance' out and show the boys everything that it can do in an emergency survival situation.  I don't need to pack anything but underwear for this trip for 5.  I know I can make this a very memorable trip for all concerned.
   Here is the problem though,  I get even more flirtatious when in nature.  Considering the history Jackie and I have together, this may as well be foreplay and I totally believe we will get naked together at some point in 3 days. This complicates a friendship I've made with her boyfriend too.  I like him, too.
 I know she has been noticing the difference in her children around me verse him.  Being alone with her, and her as a mother seeing such pleased children, might prove to be an emotional tipping point for LOVE.  Will I have caused it?
 Do I give into it, and purposely flirt and tease her from the first moment the sun hits my skin? (((As if it was fate.)))
Do I dare bring a bottle of RUM?

I know I want her,
 I just don't want to be the cause of her to break up from a boyfriend and the father of the newbourn.  It's an uncomfortable spot to nest in. I'm thinking about a second post exploring this, and why that seems to be happening in our friendship.

I have know Idea what I'm about to do, but I know it will be exciting in more ways than one.  I really almost feel like this is a first date, I'm being judged upon.
God has a wicked sense of humor, in designing a test for me to walk the boundaries of friendship with Jackie.  I can't plan how this will all turn out, but I did plan activities for the kids.  When in doubt  do what you do best, be a mommy too.

17.08.2015 03:34:50
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
18.08.2015 00:20:57
HeavenLeighBimbo

After sleeping on the situation, I decided to say NO.  A little white lie got me out of being alone with Jackie.  I feel bad for choosing this path but I cannot place myself in the spot of being hated by anyone involved in this messy relationship problem.  Jackie, or Jeremy, it doesn't matter.....  Who I see in the mirror is who I'm accountable too in the long run.  
If Jackie wants to play with me, it will have to be done properly.   
Tea and biskets.
  She could always kick her man in his balls too, but the fact remains that that she is just teasing me too.   I'm NOT perfect as a match for her, but I'm also no COMPROMISE prize.   It is easy to think about caring for children... What is difficult is  loving a very confused woman.  So I made it less confusing for her.
   I blamed it on the rain and wind.

I think we shared the same thought too......  'The get out of sex card', is a rare bird.  The time is NOT right and totally agreed upon, 'this time'.
   3 days to go....................... and I kept my clothes on, and had a water fight with little boys anyways.
   Score one for me........  please?
The muddy critters got hosed off, with laughter and  the only slice of sunshine 'TODAY' could produce.
Jackie gets a 'Do-me- OVER.'    No matter how sexy I think she is...  She needs me to be an honorable example, and to do that I must suffer a little bit too......
   Jackie's life is up to her to decide, but I'll never be a 'token' friend that she shops with.  I hate being so delirious with her physical beauty, and not much else emotionally.   Call it coping with a sexual situation, after 45 years of life, and I still can't get a hold of my faults.

Self-distructive, is my MOOD because I hate myself because I have NO agenda.  The worst fault I fear the most.  I have no DREAMS anymore except having a baby too, but my time is over to be a true mother anymore.  This hurts me so much to say,  and why Jackie, has such power over me, right now.

Gurrrrrrr    She places her baby in my arms, and I melt into a quivering virgin once again......
Wickedly fascinating to me, and I admire her all the same even though I hate my own behavior at the same time..
  I melt holding her baby daughter, now more than I ever expected.  You don't ever see that on a first date when you are 26 years old.
  I'm a grandmother, now but I feel like I'm a foolish ass ,
           Around Jackie and her youthful Eggs. I am young again......
  She crushes me with EASE when I'm barefoot with her.

18.08.2015 00:20:57
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
20.08.2015 03:35:54
HeavenLeighBimbo

I didn't let things get out of hand.  I focused my attentions to caring and entertaining the children.  Jackie was left alone to relax in the shade without any parental duties what so ever.  She so needed that, and I could see the difference a little holiday did for her moral. 
  I knew I shouldn't have been so worried about a trip with her.

I had so much fun too.  Her sons are so respectful, and listen to me like a teacher.  Little boys say some of the damned things though.  I was told I'm a much nicer mother, than Jackie.  It actually at first made me a little angry on the inside to hear them say that,  but I know it was only because I was focusing all my attention on them, and made the trip into something very fun for them. It was meant as a compliment to me, and not a 'diss on their mother.  I realized that the older boys were feeling neglected because Jackie is dealing with a 2 month old baby too.  It is very overwhelming for her, and her boyfriend really isn't a parent yet himself.  So it was really my pleasure to get to just be a pretend mother for a few days so she could take a break without worry or stress.  Everything I did with the boys, I also did with a two month old baby in my arms or within a few feet of me.  I've had practice in muti-tasking, and it served me well once again.

It seems a shame that once your older, you can care for children better and more successfully than when your young and very fertile and sexually active with men who most likely will never be good fathers.  The more I see of my friends and the stories I hear, I'm sort of glad I'm not a breeder anymore. While I would love to have my 24 year old body again,  I certainly wouldn't want to mess around with men of the same age anymore.  Age really did change my perspective about love and relationships.  To be a good friend to Jackie,  I just simply needed to be a great babysitter for a few days to give her time to think out her own problems.  We talked the night away once the kids were asleep.  I was her therapy bimbo that just was listening to her.  No advice, just my full attention to her need to talk to a peer.

Personally it was good for me too.  I totally love working with children, and teaching them new skills that will come in handy as they become men.  As silly as it sounds, I taught the boys how to start fires without matches or paper and a baby in my arms. I used flint (boy 2) and steel,(boy 1) and some magnesium shavings. (Me. I had prepared the magnesium the day before and just had it in a test tube) to light the fires. In the morning I used nothing but a small burning ember I would find buried in the fire-pit from the night before  They thought I was magical.  I love seeing that look on faces of such wonderful little students.

I totally adore Jackie's sons.  When I was teaching in school kids their age;
  The girls seemed to actually get more of my attention. My own sons were really the first time I ever really put my entire focus on educating a male child.  That sounds as harsh as it was to write it.  Gender bias in education?  There really is a different way of teaching between the genders.  As a teacher, I was just better and more understood by the girls.  The boys did well too,  don't get me wrong about that...... but personally judging myself as a performance report, I could have been more equal.

My sons of course did very well with great job's and wives because I was dedicated to educating them about life.
  Jackie's son's show the same potential, and I can't help but notice that. Boys are so eager to learn new things, at 5-12.  It's rather fun to just see what happens when I use a lesson plan I made for my son's, on Jackie's sons.  I love seeing my life flash before my eyes, and I'm very much living my dream.
Love for a family.  That's enough for me.

Is it crossing the line of friendship to dazzle Jackie and her son's with nothing more than fun, education and peace ?

'cause I sure love IT.

Her boyfriend and baby daddy is not so much loving the situation but what can he say?
  I was her girlfriend for years before he even met her. How could a man be jealous of the woman next door?

When a six year old boy tells her that he loves her.

God really blesses me, often. 
6 year old children still speak from the heart, and have no agenda's.  It was like a kiss from an angel to me. Jackie even saw it too.
  Wonderful things happen out in the clear blue sky and become very memorable.

20.08.2015 03:35:54

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...