Zoeeeee<3
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 51928
Atheista
09.01.2021 03:50:49
Zoeeeee<3

miesha wrote:
Zoeeeee<3 wrote:
also who the hell is reading chris’ book about a sexy 10-14 year old. -_- no wonder chris thinks 16 year olds are ‘adults’ that he can talk about his dick size to. um anyways so
Btw the book in question only has two reviews and one of them is from Chris himself. Also he changed its title to “Ximboland.” On behalf of every lgbt person dont do that
chris really said “that’s enough activism today”

09.01.2021 03:50:49
dont send me loves or friend requests my heart is for brian molko only
Varinis
Level 20
Sex Appeal: 5698
Agnostica
09.01.2021 04:23:23
Varinis

Miss Bimbo wrote:
Dearest Bimbos, Himbos and Ximbos

For the newcomers to Bimboland - I say welcome.
I am Sindy Laarson aka Miss Bimbo, the founder and President of the Fashionable Republic of Bimboland.
To those many new Bimbos whom have immigrated here - it is our pleasure. It is great to have you here and I am glad you have found your way home.
I trust you have received a warm welcome from all the Bimbos, Himbos and Ximbos in our community.

A few issues facing our great nation:

A) Democracy

As you know I like to keep a low profile and leave the governance of Bimboland to our wonderful and democratically elected Prime Bimbo.
A good President trusts their democratically elected government.

Our democracy is the MOST advanced on earth. It is 100% accurate and trustworthy. We are completely digital and therefore have no interference with postal votes or polling booths etc
Previously there has been speculation that our democracy does not work. That is wrong.
That is simply not true and it is these rumours I wish to quell. Our democracy is functioning and vibrant. There is nothing like it on the whole of the world wide interwebz.
Our systems mean that there is no way to cheat or for people to be elected whom have not had the most votes. So I ask you to please respect and defend our democracy at all times. Be proud!
Personally I am very proud of our democracy and of our community.
Please do not let people undermine this by suggesting 'bots' or other such things have swayed the elections. Its simply not true.
Your Prime Bimbo and state ministers are elected because they got the most votes by actual Bimbo, Himbo and Ximbo accounts. These are not bots - we are 100% sure of that. So please trust in our democracy and trust in the Bimbos you elect.
Also if the Bimbos you like/voted for should lose and someone you don't like gets in power - please take defeat humbly. Don't accuse our democracy of failing.
Be humble in victory and defeat.

How does our democracy work?

All votes are made by accounts whom have got to level 7. This means if someone wanted to cheat they would need to spend a silly amount of time to create a fake account It would simply not be worth it.

What floors do we have in our system ?
The only floor we have is that IF someone were determined to spend a hell of a lot of time creating hundreds of fake accounts and getting all of the to level 7 then potentially they could win. However this would take so much time it would be impossible for them to do so.
The way we could counteract this in future would be to verify each account with passports being uploaded etc
But for now you dont need to worry and can rest assured our elections are the safest and fairest the world has ever known.
Dont forget to vote on Feb 1st

B) Liberalism
As you know when I escaped America to create our Bimbo nation I did so to escape conservative attitudes towards Bimbos.
Nowadays it fills me with great sadness to see other great interwebz nations such as Twitterland and Facebookland becoming over run by the dark forces of conservatism (disguised as social liberalism). No longer can anyone speak freely in those once great nations without fear of being banned or canceled. Bimboland has always been a 'free world' where all Ximbos can meet freely and live safe and free and silly.  
Lets remember our values and treasure our Bimbo community.

C) Prime Bimbo powers

I trust the Bimbo public. I trust you to vote in the best possible Prime Bimbo. Please trust your fellow Bimbos.  
Lets all trust the Prime Bimbo to create the best possible atmosphere and community in Bimboland.
As such we have increased the Prime Bimbos powers and rewards to include:

- the power to jail anyone for 3 months or for life

- the reward of immortality. I am writing a book about my struggles growing up in Sweden ,leaving for America and creating Bimboland. All Prime Bimbos names will be listed in this book and I will send a signed copy to all Prime Bimbos.

- the power to decide who should get Bimboland honours in the form of 2 types of new badges awarded to Bimbos whom have given outstanding service to Bimboland . These will be given out to Bimbos at the end of the PBs term. A max of 10 badges each
ABE Honours (Acknowledgement of Bimbo Excellence) and OBE honours (Outstanding Bimboland Excellence)
These badges are an acknowledgement of extraordinary and excellent work and services to bimboland awarded by the PB to anyone whom has done a lot for bimboland over a long period of time

- the power to decide which issues are put to vote to the general public (advisory issues) and to senators (constitutional issues)

- the power to appoint their own ministers eg Justice minister and charity minister

We trust that gives you the confidence that it is *YOU* whom share the running and governance of Bimboland and can help shape and create the place you wish it to be.

With great power comes great responsibility.
Furthermore from Feb 1st we will ask the new PB to sign a contract making clear they understand their responsibilities and relationship with Bimboland.

D) Fashion police

I am saddened to learn that some new arrivals in Bimboland lack a basic fashion sense. That is sad but dont worry that is why we have fashion police here to help you. The Prime Bimbo appoints the Fashion police at the start of their new term and so from Feb 1st all old Fashion police will lose their powers until new ones are appointed by the victorious Prime Bimbo.

Sindy Laarson aka Miss Bimbo
Founder and President of the Fashionable Republic of Bimboland

Let's address this just a bit.
You don't have a Democracy.  You have a horrifying moderation system that breeds inconsistent and frankly bad enforcement of the rules because it is overturned every 3 months.
It is NOT Accurate and NOT Trustworthy 100% of the time.
The current Forum Guardians and Prime Bimbo are doing their damn best DESPITE your incompetence.
the Forum Guardians don't want to be called 'police' and no one wants to call them 'police' in any capacity.  I wish you would just listen to the people trying to keep your website from flushing you down the toilet.

And for the love of god don't put anything stupid in the contract for the next PB.  What are you going to do if they don't sign the thing?  Did you think about that?

09.01.2021 04:23:23
Mariolka
Level 45
Sex Appeal: 68499
Agnostica
09.01.2021 04:39:24
Mariolka

THAT bitch wrote:
chris' behavior is honestly embarrassing 
I assume it is for a lot of you... but what about your behavior? Stop being aggressive and stop swearing this way, it is painful to read such posts all time. 
If you want to argue with Chris it is fine, if you hate him - it is fine for me, but be more tactful please... Other people can read it as well (like me here) and it is hard to find real point of view withing such a mess.

Some of you know me somehow and those of you know I was always on your side, as I respect this community. Can you repay me this way I ask, please?
I have forum-banned for 1 day few of you for swearing on this topic, where you are aggressive, to let you remind about some major rules, internet rules. I hope those people won't feel hurt and will take a rest and calm down...

My honest advise an request is to write tactful and precisely all of point of view, so hopefully site owner will listen to you a little bit at least then.

Be healthy :)

09.01.2021 04:39:24

Varinis
Level 20
Sex Appeal: 5698
Agnostica
09.01.2021 04:50:17
Varinis

THAT bitch wrote:
chris' behavior is honestly embarrassing at this point like... the eagerness to allow minors on this site, the weird ego trips, the clear disinterest in actual issues with the site... everything. like, if you don't want to run the site anymore, then just fucking sell the site?? a grown ass man doing this... lmao how sad 
I am so confused about how this is aggressive.  I am sorry that you were banned for being upset that children are being allowed on this website.

09.01.2021 04:50:17
Zoeeeee<3
Level 41
Atheista
09.01.2021 04:50:19
Zoeeeee<3

especially concerning as it seems none of the forum guardians (NOT FORUM POLICE) are online and also aren’t replying in the customer service discord...would really hope you’re not going behind people’s backs and banning people :D

09.01.2021 04:50:19
traggot
Level 71
Sex Appeal: 275647
Atheista
09.01.2021 04:56:38
traggot

Mariolka wrote:
My honest advise an request is to write tactful and precisely all of point of view, so hopefully site owner will listen to you a little bit at least then.

people have done this already a LOT of times and chris has repeatedly proven that he not just wont listen, but will either kick up such an immature and unprofessional response that he gets useful forums shut to stop arguments hes trying to start or chose to ignore whatevers said. you seem to be demonstrating being an expect in the latter, by forum banning users for no real reason without consulting the forum guardians and ignoring anyone who points out the edited and banned statements are fully within the rules

09.01.2021 04:56:38
it/she 20s reanimated tdyke mutt, debate me for free wins and help me reach curious gold.

Mariolka
Level 45
Sex Appeal: 68499
Agnostica
09.01.2021 04:59:00
Mariolka

Thank you guys a lot for showing me who you really are... Before I was happy to find your wishes and help make them real, it wasn't easy or quick, but made me feel good to know that it makes you happier. Now you show me how you can stab my heart. I feel sorry for you.

09.01.2021 04:59:00

Zoeeeee<3
Level 41
Atheista
09.01.2021 05:01:32
Zoeeeee<3

mariolka i’m sorry but you are the one being biased towards users and banning people for no reason and then not banning people for doing the exact same thing. it comes off as really disingenuous. we’re not trying to stab your heart. just point out your hypocrisy. sorry for it coming off so aggressive <3

09.01.2021 05:01:32
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10827501
Freethinkerland
09.01.2021 05:01:42
LillyAnn

Mariolka wrote:
THAT bitch wrote:
chris' behavior is honestly embarrassing 
I assume it is for a lot of you... but what about your behavior? Stop being aggressive and stop swearing this way, it is painful to read such posts all time. 
If you want to argue with Chris it is fine, if you hate him - it is fine for me, but be more tactful please... Other people can read it as well (like me here) and it is hard to find real point of view withing such a mess.

Some of you know me somehow and those of you know I was always on your side, as I respect this community. Can you repay me this way I ask, please?
I have forum-banned for 1 day few of you for swearing on this topic, where you are aggressive, to let you remind about some major rules, internet rules. I hope those people won't feel hurt and will take a rest and calm down...

PLEASE EVERYONE!!!

Respect at least what Mariolka said! This leads to nowhere atm. Please behave yourself, you KNOW you are breaking rules right now! You KNOW you are tolerated right now! Next similar post and I am going to start acting according to the forum rules!

THIS IS WARNING FOR ALL OF YOU WHO COMMENTED IN LAST 2 HOURS. CONSIDER THIS OFFICIAL WARNING, NO MATTER YOU DIDN'T RECEIVE MESSAGE IN YOUR INBOX.

A few rules are already broken and you already applied in less than an hour for a forum ban and even jail. Why do you enjoy to make it THIS hard for all of us, especially TB and us FGs?

09.01.2021 05:01:42

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

traggot
Level 71
Sex Appeal: 275647
Atheista
09.01.2021 05:01:49
traggot

Mariolka wrote:
Thank you guys a lot for showing me who you really are... Before I was happy to find your wishes and help make them real, it wasn't easy or quick, but made me feel good to know that it makes you happier. Now you show me how you can stab my heart. I feel sorry for you.
just normal professional adult things to do: attempt to guilt trip people for asking why you forum banned a user (with what seems to be absolutely no consulting the forum guardians) and edited multiple posts despite no rules being broken

09.01.2021 05:01:49
it/she 20s reanimated tdyke mutt, debate me for free wins and help me reach curious gold.

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...