Muffy Mynxxx
Level 120
Sex Appeal: 1369183
Freethinkerland
01.04.2020 01:13:16
Muffy Mynxxx

Muffy Mynxxx
Fur. Soft, luxurious.... expensive.

Lavinia Promyslovik first found her calling as a villain after stealing her biochemist uncle's plans for vellicular dismountant, an injectible chemical blend that alters the integrity of an animal's fur. In recklessly high doses, she discovered, an animal's pelt would shed completely within seconds. This would leave the animal snatched bald, and could seriously threaten its life.
Using this new discovery, she made connections with the black market and secured a demand for rare endangered animal fur.

Lavinia dubbed her special mixture "Snatching Serum", and became known in the criminal underground as Miss Mink, the velvet huntress.

As the profit rolled in, Miss Mink's obsession with fur grew. She began travelling and expanding her sourcing expeditions, trekking through the wilderness to personally acquire the precious furs of the animals she encountered. Fox, rabbit, beaver, ervine, chinchilla, raccoon and possum soon became polar bear, siberian tiger, koala, clouded leopard, and her personal favorite: zebra. It became such a grotesque passion of hers, that she could scarcely pass by a mammal without secretly desiring its pelt. Neighborhood pets and city zoo animals soon fell prey to her syringe, and this is what drew attention from her future nemesis, Lady Goldenheart, protectress of the earth.

(Thank you for organizing this contest and for the invite! It was really fun to come up with this storyline! ♥♥♥)

01.04.2020 01:13:16

made using 

dddddoppio
Level 40
Sex Appeal: 50020
Freethinkerland
01.04.2020 01:13:46
dddddoppio

dddddoppio
Currently the greatest threat to humanity; Cuerva Queene, the embodiment of plagues, has come to Earth to unleash her murder of cor-ows and infect as many people as possible. With economies, governments, immune systems, and general morale down, Cuerva shall reign over all of life while adorning her blood red crown.

Though she has existed ever since life first formed and will only be truly defeated when life meets its doom, there are ways to weaken her. Stay indoors! Wash your hands! Have distance between another person! And most importantly: say thanks to doctors, nurses, retail workers, sanitation workers, and delivery people!!!

01.04.2020 01:13:46

sweetgirl4991
Level 60
Sex Appeal: 167051
Freethinkerland
01.04.2020 01:48:04
sweetgirl4991

She is a Satan's cousin Naobdaoh` II, living in her castle at the cracks of Hell sucking the souls of the damned.
Falling from the 7th heaven she spends the nights baking human cookies in her caludron-ish special oven, sharpening her horns and doing spooky manicures to the demons.
Once in a while she loves to go for a ride though the past and present and stir a little comosion like causing wars, push serial killers on a kill rampage and put out deadly viruses around the globe just for fun.

sweetgirl4991

01.04.2020 01:48:04

Lily Flowers
Level 12
Sex Appeal: 1073
Freethinkerland
01.04.2020 03:26:58
Lily Flowers

Morphing Mistress

The Morphing Mistress is a regular gal by day and a succubus by night. She targets taken men and lure them in with her massive amount of sex appeal, seducing them even in their dreams. She’s quick, she’s witty, she’s irresistible and EVIL! Watch out for her! Your man could be next!

Lily Flowers

01.04.2020 03:26:58
Tala Marx
Level 25
Sex Appeal: 12331
Atheista
01.04.2020 05:37:15
Tala Marx

Tala MarxTala Marx
*Pictured above is Diaspora in her most recent exploit: infiltrating a Charity Gala for Third World Countries. Diaspora is an assassin with the abilities of Sporokinesis. At the age of 3 her family immigrated to Maui for farm work and upon exiting the terminal of OGG, Diaspora was detained and procured by the Department of [redacted][redacted]&[redacted]. Due to numerous experimentation, Diaspora is in a state of constant painful dying and regeneration, rendering her numb. Her motive: Destroying Institutions the likes of the Department of [redacted][redacted]&[redacted] and ending the suffering of any other procured specimens. Attached below is her dossier.

C   L   A   S   S   I   F   I   E   D

Department of [redacted][redacted]&[redacted] 

D O S S I E R for "D I A S P O R A"

Given name: Mariposa "Mari" Cabuag
Birthplace: Ilocos Sur, Philippines
Ethnicity: Asian
Nationality: U.S. Legal Alien
Procurer: [redacted]
Date of Procurement: 05/03/1995
Date of Emancipation: 12/31/2012

ATTACHED NOTE(S) & ENCLOSURE(S):
"Observations and experimentations all confirm the entirety of the child's body can morph, or replicate, the functions of reproductive organs of the child's known flora and fauna. To what limit is non conclusive." -[Redacted], 06/04/1995

"Mari's maturation is tempering her power's fight or flight triggers. She's made great progress controlling her mutation." -[Redacted], 03/30/2005

"Astounding! The [redacted] serum developed by Dr. [redacted] and I has rapidly accelerated the maturation of her cells. Among other specimen, this would expedite the aging process exponentially, resulting ultimately in the specimen's demise–Mari's cells can mitose faster than the rate of apoptosis!" -[Redacted], 10/30/2007"

"Under orders of Commander [redacted], Mariposa has been coma-induced due to the murders of Dr. [redacted] and Professor [redacted]." Mariposa will be moved to [redacted] Special Facilities for [redacted]." - Sergeant [Redacted], 04/30/2010.

"Mariposa has broken out of [redacted] Special Facilities for [redacted], attached are video surveillance of the incident" -01/01/2013

01.04.2020 05:37:15
"Here for a good time and a LONG time. Strap up baby." 
                                                                   -Tala Marx 
Isabelle_S23
Level 127
Sex Appeal: 1624207
Atheista
01.04.2020 12:55:00
Isabelle_S23

Isabelle_S23

This is Madeline, or that’s the name she is known as right now.

She may seem like a normal rich wife, but she is actually a ruthless serial killer who is as beautiful as she is dangerous. She marries rich men and then kills them, leaving town with all their money. Then she changes her appareance and name and does it all over again.

Her prefered method is a syringe full of poison but she is not above getting her hands dirty to get what she wants. She likes living a luxury life but sometimes it isn’t just for the money but for the fun.

01.04.2020 12:55:00
You-make-my-heart-go GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY make gif heart -  charminarmicom
Lunnax
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 28034
Freethinkerland
01.04.2020 18:46:29
Lunnax

THE QUEEN OF VOODOO
Lunnax

To enhance her powers and dominate all the ultimate voodoo spells without needing a doll, a witch did a ritual from a prohibited book but she didn't expected the most insane side effect: turn into a voodoo doll!
Despite the unexpected result, she decided to embrace her new appearance as a personification of her super-powers and a way to cause chills and nightmares on her enemies.
She's now called Queen of Voodoo and one of her greatest powers is turning people into living voodoo dolls manipulated by her.

01.04.2020 18:46:29
AnastazjaNadia
Level 260
Sex Appeal: 17122370
Reasonopia
01.04.2020 19:33:21
AnastazjaNadia

AnastazjaNadia

Are you wondering how it happened? How is it possible that you and your bodyguard were fooled by a pretty face and innocent eyes? You let me come because you underestimated me.

That is the whole trick. I've been with you all week. I met your schedule and habits. You saw me several times and didn't see me. And even if you thought another teenybopper escaped from the house or went to truancy. Honey, I'm older and more dangerous than I look.

That's why you didn't expect when in the parking lot I took toys from my backpack. You were not delighted. But well, I was supposed to have fun ... Do you think my toys are exaggerated, grotesque? Girls like big toys. Anyway, as a last high heels are enough to complete the task. Nothing pierces the trachea like they do.

Do you think I'm a psychopath? No, I just don't limit my fantasy.

You say nothing Well ... after playing, the stiff always remain silent.

kisses

Lola

xxx

01.04.2020 19:33:21
Alexstrasza
Level 200
Sex Appeal: 6641010
Agnostica
01.04.2020 22:17:25
Alexstrasza

The opening post doesn't say it so I figured I'd ask: are there banners for anyone? Winners? Participants?

01.04.2020 22:17:25
Such misplaced zeal... Their eyes remain closed to the true path. Not like you... my devoted Chosen...
torrenoia
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 268761
Atheista
01.04.2020 23:44:56
torrenoia

Alexstrasza wrote:
The opening post doesn't say it so I figured I'd ask: are there banners for anyone? Winners? Participants?
yes! im going to make one for everyone, sorry i forgot to include that

01.04.2020 23:44:56
they/them | (in a thick new yorker accent) ey im meowin ova here!!

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...