Author
Melkanea
mayora
Level 7
Sex Appeal: 315
Atheista
23.07.2017 02:55:11
mayora

I have never thought of thz before, i used to look at z first page only, am going to look at most of the voting bages from now and then (y)

23.07.2017 02:55:11
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695438
Freethinkerland
25.11.2017 17:49:35
HeavenLeighBimbo

14 page's of Debates 6 months ago [ OR ] 23 page's of FIGHTS TODAY ?    
   It seems to me Bimboland's has taken a very NEGATIVE turn of Attitude.............

23 pages of FIGHTS nobody is able to VOTE ON, is silly and "short-sighted".
       Fighting in Bimboland's is OBVIOUSLY not Appreciated.

I'll never understand why the Owner NEVER took the Prime Bimbo's Advice in this MATTER. For two year's I have asked to balance this problem.  The result was not a fix to the problem,  but a programmer simply re-named, "Debate's into FIGHTS'. totally ignoring my solutions and advice in favor of CONFLICT.  No Debate, or any discussions with the citizens of Bimboland's......   JUST an arbitrary foolish RULING by an un-elected programmer/ owner.

It is so foolish, because the debate point's were not MEANT to be FIGHTING Point's when the game was first in the 'concept phase of existence'. So what EXACTLY was FIXED?     
   Why does the Owner of Bimboland's wish to make a TOXIC ENVIRONMENT, out of Bimboland's. NOW?

What are the Goal's of Bimboland's if EVERYTHING is now a FIGHT?
     What happened to a self-governing Republic of Bimboland's?
    If the Elected government is not even acknowledged.   You only have a dictatorship.

Real Player's know Bimboland's best.

Fighting set's a BAD EXAMPLE......  with a political/fashion theme.   Just sayin'.

Now the Multi-account cheater's use this feature to cheat because those account's only vote for themselves and "CLEAR" the debate/fight's, instantly.   You rarely see a Fight to vote on by a Top 10 Player.
    Right now we have 23 PAGE'S of honest player's STILL on the LIST,  and Only the Major Cheater's in FIGHT's are able to make it into the Top Ten.   There are Exception's of course, and this is what make's 'Fighting', very prone to abuse.

25.11.2017 17:49:35
Image result for winter wonderland banner
kathiegym
Level 94
Sex Appeal: 646953
Agnostica
25.11.2017 20:39:00
kathiegym

We are in the same situation again... :( please, let´s vote!!! it is very easy, in one minute you can give your 5 dayly votes

25.11.2017 20:39:00
LOVE YOURSELF
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25261821
Antitheocra
25.11.2017 21:13:36
Sandi Lut

I noticed that many people start a debate but never vote for one. 24 pages of fights and no one votes. If 30 people would take the time to distribute all 5 votes then we wouldn't have this backlog.

Please try to vote starting on the last page and work your way back. Some fights have been ongoing for over a week, Thanks

25.11.2017 21:13:36
Happiness is inside yourself

vivi bambi
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 116694
Reasonopia
25.11.2017 23:33:39
vivi bambi

no. sorry sandi. it's an "easy" logic problem.
we can't fix it by voting.
example: 4 active players start their daily 3 fights (to get points and B$) - that makes 12 fights.
these 4 players have altogether 20 votes to clear their fights (5 votes per player per day). but it needs 36 votes for 12 debates to find a winner for all.
so when these 4 players start new fights from monday on every day, they will end with 84 fights on sunday.
with their 140 votes they can bring only the maximum of 46 fights to an end (and two votes on one or two of the other open 38 fights).
and this would only be the logical optimum. if they spread their votes on all fights, no fight could possibly come to an end.

what we need are active players who are not taking part in the fights but who are giving their votes.
the number of unresolved fights increases with fights against inactive bimbos, because even when they are inflicted in a debate they're not able to vote, due to their inactivity.
who is responsible for this dilemma?
the bimbos who like to open a debate by the given rules?
or the bimbo.land team, who should be able to calculate, that their rules are causing a problem by the logic they used?

please press the button to choose your answer:

what do you mean by it's not possible to choose with only one button?
have i miscalculated something?

*smile*
vivi

25.11.2017 23:33:39
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Antitheocra
25.11.2017 23:49:58
Sandi Lut

Sorry vivi but 30 players voting 5 votes every 24 hours is 150 votes. I did not mention if those 30 people would fight themselves. 150 votes a day is 1050 votes a week (that's 350 fights closed every week). Granted there would still be fights open but not 24 pages of them.

25.11.2017 23:49:58

vivi bambi
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 116694
Reasonopia
26.11.2017 00:09:21
vivi bambi

correct, sandi, but for this, these 30 players have exactly not to be involved in fighting.
but as this is one of the last possibilities to get rep points and B$ most of us are already in fights. and most of us are voting.
(you won't see it, because when the fight is over, only the two bimbos who debated against each other are able to see the votes.)
and with inactive players in the fights not giving any votes you come easily to 24 pages of open debates.
it's only possible to resolve when every bimbo opens fake accounts for "voting zombie bimbos" who are not taking part in the debates. or at least not as active fight opener.
i have no zombie bimbo, do you have?

26.11.2017 00:09:21
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Antitheocra
26.11.2017 00:15:55
Sandi Lut

True now i get what you mean. Yes for my option to work these 30 players couldn't really be involved in any fights. I haven't challenged anyone myself in a while because of the backlog (even though people challenge me from time to time). And I don't understand why bimbo's who started fights and then commit suicide should still have their fights going either.

No I don't have a zombie bimbo or an alt or anything. This is my only account. I don't feel the need to start another one either because it would be too much work and I am kinda lazy lol

26.11.2017 00:15:55

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695438
Freethinkerland
26.11.2017 00:34:20
HeavenLeighBimbo

@^   EXACTLY !!!!!!!!
     I love Maths..........    Vivi said it logically.........   I said the same thing, emotionally.
   Two very different |Bimbo's] agree that the 'Fighting system' is designed to favor Cheater's, ONLY.

This is admittedly impossible to FIGHT, as an administrator.   ONLY a LIVE moderator and game player can actively monitor in real time. From my first day as Prime Bimbo  I asked for a police force of Bimbo's.........   That is why I set up the State Ministers position  in the first place.  They are supposed to be the police force,  but.................... 
   The owner of Bimboland's cannot even follow rule's he made WITH me.........
    This leaves the Bimbo's with absolutely no Rule's or goal's  or any codes of conduct. Because the rules change daily depending on the mood of a dictator.   Even the former Prime Bimbo was dismissed as being too AMERICAN to have an opinion after Trump was Elected......  I didn't even vote,  but my Nation was enough for a single individual to take a path of protest purely because of Where I call, "Home".   I support nation's,  not individuals.  Dislike my real life leader if the MEDIA tells you too,  but he is actually making America great again.  I am proud of this.          

Cheaters are the new hero's in Bimbolands, now that they discovered the Flaws in the system, and an administration team that support's them with Good Intention's, and not 'world-worn' wisdom.
((((((((((((((((((((( piff ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
   Bimboland's has reset itself,  and it has no Value system, rule's, or direction........... 
  A True ZOMBIE Nation has been created by your Administrative TEAM.
    I'm not very proud of the politic's of anyone who is not a parent of a child...... 
  They never think of the future of children/bimbo's.    A short term blindness all virgins suffer from. 
        Even Men with a GOD complex towards the feelings of Bimbo's. 
They cannot see the harm they are causing because EGO is EVERYTHING to Men.
                            Bimbo's are not respected, and that has become very obvious to me.
  Prove me Wrong, and Pay me for my many terms of service as Prime Bimbo.   Hahahaaaaaa
About 1,473,000 B$ is owed to me by the Administrative team.....   
Do I expect to get it....... 
 NO
 Because I'm just a Bimbo LIKE YOU.  Fucked over and molested and raped and robbed as a Bitch, by a MAN.
                        Enjoy your game where criminal behavior is rewarded..........
                            IF POSSIBLE
  Remember : Even the Prime Bimbo was robbed of what I earned........     
   Never expect Bimboland's to be respectable, honest, or even worth your effort's. 
 You will be abused;  and that is the 'FACT of Bimboland's'  that is so SHAMEFUL right now.
   It is breaking my heart, to see the nation DIE all because a MAN cant pay his employees and MUST screw Bimbo's instead...
 UN-elected  Men are respecting US?   NOT in Bimboland's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.   That is another FACT.
  Shall I start a list of Men with VERY offensive screen name's,  or are they just cheating account's............
  911/000       
     I know what to do.   Just ask any long time player about Order and justice.  Even player's I warned with JAIL terms, are my  most devoted fans    now..............   
Teachers, TEACH.  How can anyone expect to become the Prime bimbo without a little practice 1ST.
      Think about it..............  for at least 40 years, like I HAVE.

26.11.2017 00:34:20
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880424
Agnostica
26.11.2017 02:36:27
Mindy

Too funny...I told someone this was going to happen a week or 2 back.  Not as bad as I thought it would be yet....but yeah

As people have said...the math just doesn't work to clear up the board. I don't really see the Fights vs Debates makes much of a difference in it though....other than that it is funny that there are debate achievements but no debates lol

As for HLB's comments that most in the top 10 must be using multiple accounts...well, I am pretty much always in the top 10 and only have this one.  I have been in 37 debates this week and won 20 so if I am doing this I am just a horrible cheater then...even though I am often at or near the top in debates and if I have any debates open it is likely a low number.  Some of mine insta clear via other active members and some of that is by design...I choose not to explain that to the GP at this time...though I MIGHT be willing to say in private the some.  no doubt there is some of this going on though, but debates format has not changed.  For me I just hate that 50% of the debates are "boring" stock comments and such.  It is a shame that when I offered up the ability to see which bimbos were being used on the same physical machine to HLB that it was not taken

26.11.2017 02:36:27
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...