Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

Your Role in the Forum

Created

Poll: How often do you log onto Bimboland's?

Please LOG IN to vote.
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
13.03.2016 18:50:15
HeavenLeighBimbo

I've had this topic for the forum on my mind.  I'm not sure how to make it sound, 'nice'. So here is a dose of my thought's, un-tamed.

There is something missing on the Bimbolands forum, that Miss Bimbo had.  People who talked about themselves. A real sense of Bimbo Vanity.  Shared stories, and not just thought fragments for a reputation point.  I loved the Miss Bimbo Forum for this reason.  I didn't always make friends with the players, but I did enjoy reading the story of their lives.  I find it amusing the personal details people will post on social media like drunken moment's and other compromising photo's, but in the forum they feel that they must hide every emotion and thought from the world.

A forum is not supposed to be written like a meaningless tweet.  I blame political correctness, and 1984 Orwellian "New Speak" educated youth. People who are afraid to have  non-conformist opinions, and expose themselves to have human emotions. Everyone is afraid of opinions, so they have learned to just hid them and say nothing instead.  Bimbolands was made for non-conformists to gather and make a nation, share idea's and still everyone is afraid to even try to be an active bimbo on the forum. I totally disagree with abortion, but I'm not afraid to talk about the subject.  The fear of disapproval for having an un-popular opinion, should be left behind in the real world, as soon as you log into Bimboland's.

I look at our debates and many players now have some very good debate points written for their Bimbo's.  These topics could be the types of conversations everyone could write about daily on the forum but don't.  I'd like to know why, because I will reply to any interesting thread or subject or opinion.  What is stopping you from using the forum more actively and openly?  This is the missing ingredient that Miss Bimbo's forum had, and it's reasons for it's wild popularity.  The Forum sustained the game long after the actual game itself was destroyed beyond repair because players still used it and found it a fun and drama filled entertainment. Believe it or not, other peoples lives can be very entertaining to read about.  Almost as interesting as your own.  So what does it hurt(?) to share with your fellow citizens what your thinking about or doing, in a little more detail.  I started the Founders Inn and Pub, for this very purpose.  A Story, like one you would hear from a friend in a Pub.  Yes, my real life story.  It's not very exciting, but at least it does remind me of the good old day's of Miss Bimbo, and what I loved about that forum.  Reading and writing. 

I remember a dance coach saying to me one time before a routine, " ...give'em something to talk about.".  It works.  The judges no longer looked bored after the first trick I did.  I took a chance and risked everything because regardless of the outcome, people were going to be talking about me at the end of the day. Even a momentary failure could still open doors of opportunity for me.
   People talk about people who get noticed*.  
In Bimboland's this translates to, *WRITING.
That is how Bimbo's become popular.

13.03.2016 18:50:15
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 1731
Freethinkerland
13.03.2016 22:23:57
Phuckinbimbo

~slaps HLB with a kiss~
You were missing me. I'm not afraid. And I'm with you on the abortion thing. My thought on abortion is, people need to address the need to have an abortion not the baby killing itself. Oh I certainly am not a conformist in thought. Want to touch on a real touchy subject? How's the trafficking of human beings and their body parts sound to you, things like buying and selling of babies in these so called adoptions and the buying of eggs and sperm with the womb rental to cook them in? I'm sure we could have an interesting discussion there. You know I'll bring up family services and the caseworkers who take away babies and get paid to do so in their salaried positions and again as the receiver/care taker of that child, getting paid by family services for having that child in their home. How ethical is that?

My endless supply of forum goo still hasn't run out.
~winks~
I love to read and write. I can do it for days on end without sleep and often do.    

13.03.2016 22:23:57
One can not feel when they have no soul.

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
13.03.2016 22:48:07
HeavenLeighBimbo

@^
  Now that is an interesting perspective on the Topic of Abortion, that I would find challenging to write about.  A point of view that I share in common with another player.  However what peaks my interest is:
[quote]....people need to address the need to have an abortion not the baby killing itself. [end quote]  This statement right there, shows how much real conversation can be had.  I would never run out of objections to the destruction of the innocent.  Yet, I accept it as an inevitable outcome of some pregnancies.  Because of my conversations I had about this subject, I have been able to talk friends into keeping a child they conceived un-intentionally and were in a state of panic when they asked me for advice.  Having both sides of an argument allows a person to make better decisions in real world situations.  I wouldn't have been able to help my friends, if I only had my own point of view to advise her with. I never had an un-planned pregnancy.  I could only learn from people in that situation, even if I don't agree with the goal or agenda they may have.

This really speaks to the emerging new form of debate in America.  The political divide is growing because all real communication has stopped, and been replaced with rage against social order. The mass collective of the poor has been reduced to repeating party slogans, as a belief system.  Eugenics in it's most pure and effective form of population control.  Self- destruction of the un-desirable members in a society. A perfectly viscous form of Hitlers final solution 2.0 that everyone will buy into for various reasons, with the final outcome of death for someone/or just a cluster of embryonic stem cells that could be human if allowed to live.  It's all really about the money and not the life when all is said and done.  The loudest of supporters of abortions, are the same people the government want's to limit the reproduction ability they have.  One more welfare child for life, can spawn 10 more welfare children for life. The same people who depend on the government for survival and vote by party lines, are really just proving Darwin's Theory of Evolution correct. The strongest do survive to reproduce and pass on desirable genetic traits to the off-spring.  Even the living are the Walking Dead sometimes.  "So what," I say if they chose not to reproduce, the world is a better place for it sometimes.  For some aborted babies, death is better than life with that mother. Babies still get little angel wings in Heaven and mothers will suffer when they meet that child in due time, and in another existence.
( A mothers, Heaven or Hell is of her own making and choice to decide.)  A Holocaust, has a Newer and nicer name: Pro Choice.  That's something everyone can support in word alone, because it sounds so....  Nice.  Who doesn't like a choice?   A poor baby lost a choice at life, in the 21st century...

13.03.2016 22:48:07
Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 1731
Freethinkerland
13.03.2016 23:13:24
Phuckinbimbo

I have run out of objections to the destruction of the innocent in certain situations. The first is where I would be forced to push my religious views on others. I would try to lead and encourage but there are some who just don't have it in them. Respect and humanity than takes over as with rape and incest. But there again address the reason. Mother and fathers need to raise their children well. Rather than encourage someone in that situation to have a child in that situation, I find myself more dedicated to education than ever before.

13.03.2016 23:13:24
One can not feel when they have no soul.

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
14.03.2016 01:21:54
HeavenLeighBimbo

With a subject like abortion, religion could be used in a debate but really isn't needed to prove a point.  Pure science would do just fine to examine the subject, and root causes of abortion.  ^ PB is totally right, it all starts with the kind of parent's involved in creating new-life.  The more educated the mother, the less likely she is to ever seek an abortion.  This is born out of actual statistics, and not a religion.  While I do have a religion I draw strength from, I couldn't ever use it to effect another persons 'free will' and choice of how to live or even think.  Everyone exists to learn something while on Earth, and everyone has the test's to do alone.  Choices are the fuel for the lives we build for ourselves.
  God just gave us the school/Earth, and our body and soul to use to become a better person than we were yesterday... Everything else said about God is a construct of human imaginings of a good morality code of ethics told in a story form that modern humans can not understand anymore.  It is easy to dismiss God as superstition, when a population loses the understanding of written ancient history and legends.  I understand the Bible from two very different perspectives. Faith and Education in Science and history.
  ( and no I'm not a Scientologist. Just a rational Christian.)

14.03.2016 01:21:54
Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880414
Agnostica
14.03.2016 04:21:58
Mindy

It would be nice to see a 6th debate topic added.  One that would be new every week and be a specific topic.  It could be active from say Tuesday on so as to give people a chance to update their view on it.  As for coming up with topics, a simple thread could be started and different ideas suggested.  It could range from a world matter one week, to a scientific breakthrough, to sexual natured debate on specific acts / matters there-in, to a major sporting event.  Really it could be a massive variety of debate issues.  The nice thing is that it is a topic that you update every week, so you don't know what the person you are debating has to say.  Some will debate specific people because of general interest in that specific person's take on it all.  I could see this resulting in a weekly thread that might create a lot of discussion.

14.03.2016 04:21:58
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
Telaphone
Level 73
Sex Appeal: 310695
Agnostica
14.03.2016 05:05:20
Telaphone

I usually check in almost every day, though I don't have much to say most times. I'm not into spam games I'd rather talk about something.
Of course recently I haven't been around much, my dad died a couple of weeks ago and I'm just trying to get everything together, likewise, I didn't want to have to burden anyone with my problems so I didn't really mention it. In the spirit of this thread, about sharing about our lives, I decided to share it.

14.03.2016 05:05:20
Ceres
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7289
Secville
14.03.2016 12:08:19
Ceres

Telaphone wrote:
I usually check in almost every day, though I don't have much to say most times. I'm not into spam games I'd rather talk about something.
Of course recently I haven't been around much, my dad died a couple of weeks ago and I'm just trying to get everything together, likewise, I didn't want to have to burden anyone with my problems so I didn't really mention it. In the spirit of this thread, about sharing about our lives, I decided to share it.
Accept our sympathy dear telaphone

14.03.2016 12:08:19
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
14.03.2016 12:08:44
HeavenLeighBimbo

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Telephone. Sharing problems with your friends is therapeutic, sometimes.  I do it often.  Life isn't always full of roses and when you share your problems, often solutions can be found in the experience other people may have had with the same problems.

For me it is my Birthday, a problem, that I totally hate talking about.

14.03.2016 12:08:44
maniatica
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 7996
Atheista
14.03.2016 12:47:08
maniatica

Mindy wrote:
It would be nice to see a 6th debate topic added.  One that would be new every week and be a specific topic.  It could be active from say Tuesday on so as to give people a chance to update their view on it.  As for coming up with topics, a simple thread could be started and different ideas suggested.  It could range from a world matter one week, to a scientific breakthrough, to sexual natured debate on specific acts / matters there-in, to a major sporting event.  Really it could be a massive variety of debate issues.  The nice thing is that it is a topic that you update every week, so you don't know what the person you are debating has to say.  Some will debate specific people because of general interest in that specific person's take on it all.  I could see this resulting in a weekly thread that might create a lot of discussion.
really like that idea!

14.03.2016 12:47:08

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...