FemmeSumMer
FemmeSumMer
Level 25
Sex Appeal: 12138
Freethinkerland
15.03.2018 14:35:17
FemmeSumMer

Hi everyone :)

Thought it would be interesting to know a bit more about one another. I grew up in a little holiday town in South Africa, Western Cape, called Plettenberg Bay. It was great because we lived about 1.5kms from the beach. Really enjoyed it! How about you bimbo's? xx

15.03.2018 14:35:17
Animated GIF
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
16.03.2018 19:02:55
HeavenLeighBimbo

My entire life, I've always lived on top of Mountain's and in small town's.
   I was actually born, in Salt Lake City Utah USA,   but didn't even live there.   My biological father died, holding the baby infant, ME.....   and a wild adventure began.......   I'm not even sure who I am, because I have 4 legal birth certificate's.   I was a baby, so I'm not sure which one is even correct,   but all 4 are original document's with State Seal's, Stamped, on them.  I currently use  the one, my parent's said is my offical record of Birth.     But can I be Certain I am Who I AM by name?    NO. 
                                                                  My childhood was a total MESS.   I cant even believe my own birth certificate is accurate.....   but since I only use one, as my legal name all my life, it doesn't cause problem's.    However do you understand,    That I'm not even sure of my own Real Name.....   ?   How bizarre would that be for YOU?   I have history from my mother's side,   and  my 'hitler-dad' seem's to have lost me in a paperwork-game.       In other-word's :    I was a 'Kept-girl'. totally forgotten and invisible.....

My 21 year old mother was married off, in a forced marriage, to her uncle 24 year's older than her.  
   My Childhood of HELL, began from that point forward till   I ran away from home at 16.....
     However,   My childhood memories, are often beautiful, because of the different people who took Me as a child into their home......
   8 years old and I  found a farm, after running away from home......     That would be the 'stuff' movie's are made of.....   till the police caught me and returned me to my parent's.   I managed to stay free for 2 months, and it was the best part of my childhood.   AGE 8   I want so badly to write about that farm and family right now,   but.......... it is such a LONG STORY. 
                          I am 'that baby' that was lost, somewhere, and has No idea,   how she arrived, where she is..........

(  It was a habit of mine to 'Run AWAY', back then....)   I learned by age 8 to HIDE  and built hide-out's in the forest's, because my childhood was unfortunately spent in pure misery and the possibility of my father murdering me, any day was REAL. His education came from Hitler, and was a forced member of the Hitler Youth group.    It brain damaged him so badly.  Myself, being an illegitimate child, became the object of his hate and rage.    I was not pure blood,   and he made very sure........   to abuse me in every way, every day because I was much more pretty than his 'REAL-daughter' with my mother.      It totally made him especially cruel to me.....   My value was garbage in my father's eye's, so he became sadistic.    I seriously would RUN away for every holiday and birthday,   because I KNEW,      I was going to get HURT VERY BADLY by him.   

I need to stop writing for now....    I had hoped I could write about some of the good thing's that happened when I was a child.
   I find myself Crying right now, uncontrollably just saying I was Bourn.... 
                                       That's not what the opening poster asked for. but it is a reality in life.  
                                                          I need to cry for a while and think about it....
  Typing when blinded with tear's, is never good for me to do.
    I was Daddies little girl......   and This was NOT a Good THING.      It did set the course of my LIFE, in a unusual way.
                      I went to university, became a teacher in childhood development and managment, met a beautiful man and had 2 Son's who I raised AND, am totally proud of.   My husband died early too,   when our son's were 6 and 8.........    It shattered ME into a billion pieces.   A single mother trying to make her son's live's, GLORIOUS and stable.......   OMG........    They lost their father..   and I had to adapt to my babie's need's.
  "The FARM" at age 8, that I found , turned into the most educational experience any child could ever be "Blessed" with.
   The family gave me 'Duckling's, to care for and discover what Love was................      It changed my life. 
                    One egg a day, was my required rent.  I sat next to the duck pond every day, and felt peace, and for the first time in my life, I wasn't AFRAID of being Killed.   I was kicking screaming and biting the police officer's begging to be taken to Jail..... 
   Just Please don't send me Home.......     but they did anyway's.    Social behavior was very different when I was a Child compared to how it is today.   As a child I wasn't even allowed to go to school by my father......   but my mother, smuggled me BOOKS into my 'dungeon cell' every chance she got.    God blesses, her heart. 
 [ Just a snap-shot of life, 1978- in America ]
   This statement is not even an opinion.......   It was my childhood-life  as one of the LAST victims of Hitler's " final solution.".
     I survived and have went on to guide thousand's of young people to greatness. 
        All by the accident of my conception, and birth.  My mother was Perfectly FREE   to Kill me in an abortion. 
     Maybe she should have Given me 'MERCY',   but she didn't........   
                                                 Instead, she made me see what life IS...... 
               The toughest test of morality and honor, and PURE LOVE........    My mother allowed me to live, at very great risk to herself........   
 I Honor Her, with this POST.....    My childhood began with HER, Level 1.   Somehow she let me live long enough that I could escape.....    My mother knew exactly where I was, at the "farm".....     The owner's of the farm made me call my mother to tell her where I was AT......    They did NOTHING illegal to me, and in fact were the only family who took in a dirty RAG of a child and didn't ask question's......   They instead asked me to care for the Duck's in the pond..............   OMG   I loved that 'farm' and family.    I consider them as more important in my LIFE than my own sister.   I will have absolutely NOTHING to do with any DNA matched family member, to this DAY.   [for very obvious reason's.] 
                        I was the child, who should have been KILLED by my uncle/father. [ even my sister wanted me dead by her age of 7.    Hate is a 'Taught Behavior' ]      I have endured HATE, so personally, that nothing surprises me anymore.

My mother was just not willing to tell her husband where I was, and suffered greatly, for protecting me long enough for me to collect a few, Duck egg's and learn to love all of God's creatures....    It's very difficult to be a pretty blond child.....   The police eventually found me, and my 'hell' was made worse.......    I began to FIGHT for FREEDOM from the moment I was taken back to HELL as an 8 year old girl, who lost her Duckling's.......    It was not a pretty sight.  It took me 8 more year's and a car,  and money to finally ESCAPE for GOOD.  Being a babysitter....  making money, as far away from my parent's home as possible.
   My services became such a high demand item, I rarely had to go to the family home,   after that.
        My mother,  made that possible.   She knew..   to save me,   was going to require FREEDOM.    So She picked out, who's families, I was allowed to babysit , 'for'.    
  Only Parent's with children who got so drunk at bar's,   that couldn't drive me home,  so I could sleep on the floor,  or with  the children I cared for.....    My mother did everything she could to allow me to NOT be around her husband.      She served me well as a mother.   No doubt about that.....   but my heart breaks every-time I see evil...........   I just wish I could have been her daughter,   and not her husbands, play TOY.

I do find it an overwhelming sensation.    I cry every day.

I promise,   a Happy story later.......   Not, just a happy ending........
   Don't ask for what your not willing to read.........    Not every childhood is perfect. 
      I don't even know the name of the town I grew up in.......   but I could describe it in TOTAL detail......
   Wild Foxes,  would sit at my feet.....   Butterflies would land on my finger's. and eventually I began teaching a new generation.
                   God blessed me with angel's, in my life.   That is all I know about my childhood......   My innocence was beautiful,   and there is Million's of Photo's of it......  Still,    I hope my father's house burn's DOWN to ashes.
   No child should be forced to live like I had too......      
    I find myself often wondering what life would have been like, being a child who was loved?
    How would have I been changed and grown?    

16.03.2018 19:02:55
Image result for winter wonderland banner
DeeDee88
Level 84
Sex Appeal: 470180
Freethinkerland
19.03.2018 08:15:48
DeeDee88

I grew up and still live in Berlin (Germany). Berlin has with its 3,3 mio. people the perfect size for a nice main city...it is not too big but not too small that you could get bored easily. What i like here most is that you can visit many nice little parks and lakes...and that you are out of the city in only some minutes. outside Berlin are many more lakes and many woods. so the nature here is not boring! besides this...Berlin has some lovely museums, cabarets and theaters...and the night life is really fun and smooth here.
Well...i grew up pretty normally....there is not much to say...Kindergarden (there i had my first little boyfriend...we always walked home together:))...
then i went to the school. after this to the gymnasium...english people call it...High School. when i finished it...i went to the university. there i studied some medical physics, process- and civil engineering. but i found this all a bit boring...so i worked besides this on some psychology research themes for and with my family and friends...here...mostly for german and US think tanks and universities. Well....1,5 years ago finished all my studying and work now in a research institute. Meanwhile all these school and university years all was pretty normal...you know....parties, to the clubs, in bars, to the beach and parks in summer...
Well....that it is:)
for more information...write to DeeDee some nice letters!

19.03.2018 08:15:48
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, but i'm not sure about the universe yet."

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...