Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

Vote for the Thread to Keep

Created

Poll: Pick a thread to keep for the display of fashions.

Please LOG IN to vote.
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
09.05.2017 08:54:46
HeavenLeighBimbo

4 thread's in the gaming section all have the same 'theme'.   A copy and paste situation, where no effort is made to be a BIMBO for reputation point's.

I'm personally sick of such LAZINESS for REPUTATION point's.

Pick a single thread to keep for the display's of Fashion's.   No more 4X the pleasure of being narcissistic with 'copy-paste'a 'skills'. 

The rest are going into the Garbage !!!!!!   
  If you don't vote, I will remove all 4 and all new post's/thread's will be subject to my extreme dislike for 'shallow point earning's'/ cred-whore's.

The system is being abused,  and I will have no more of that in Bimboland's.  I am sick and tired of player's reporting cheating that is occurring without any proof what so ever.   So I looked into what I consider cheating.......    I Found THIS !!!!      One outfit and an unlimited amount of reputation point's ready for the Copy and Paste type of player to abuse for point's......     
   I Do Not Approve,  and I hardly think anyone who play's fairly would ether.
    So Vote,  or don't........     Pick one or lose them all.       Your choice.

Signed,
Prime Bimbo HeavenLeighBimbo

PS:  You could also debate my decision.......   Just saying.......  It would earn you some FAIR reputation.  
      I actively seek Cheater's, and if I must,  I will burn all of Bimboland's down and start from scratch.  
                                            Honorable player's better start standing up for what they believe in.  
Cheating online game's and it's players, or being part of the community?
             It cant be that hard of a choice to make if your serious about being part of the community.  
Or is 'SELF' enough to  ignore everyone else around YOU?
                Bimboland's is more like 'real life' than I care to admit or debate.     Play fairly and with some sort of Honor System, and all will be fine.
                                                                                               Only criminal's need to WORRY at this point.

09.05.2017 08:54:46
Image result for winter wonderland banner
kITTYStARZ921986
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 133797
Atheista
10.05.2017 00:37:21
kITTYStARZ921986

My dear heart........... I like "Bimbo Style".

x

10.05.2017 00:37:21
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
10.05.2017 07:12:58
HeavenLeighBimbo

It's a tie game so far.......
   Which  fashionable thread will survive?????
  I love Kitties.

10.05.2017 07:12:58
Melkanea
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 22479
Reasonopia
12.05.2017 22:51:39
Melkanea

Perfect! If the fire is all set and ready, lets start our BBQ. Everyone is invited and welcome to add and enjoy!
In 2 days is my birthday i want to eat drink love.....  argue over every little thing there is or will ever be made or not by us, here for us... So these are the prime cuts with homegrown vegetables i would like to enjoy every day. Best way to get there is getting there? Share, Show, Live.

Love <3 BIMBO STYLES <3 Could be Bimbolands Fashion Central! Should be the Nr1 place to-go-to if one wants to dress to impress in Bimbolands! or just to please the urgent needs of showing a GoldenPayPal! [Honestly some more comments to give the outfits a place and time, nailed it! The few who are really contributing regularly. Why not make it your hobby project? You already speak your own way! ;) Ggggg

Never let it rot! Bimboland Cult when it reaches 100!
Paris? New York? Dubai? Designers hold your ass-ist-ants tight!(*) It may just be the last time before they leave you; For us! Our creativity, fashion sense and the confidence to try and show every single combination until its fits perfectly! 

´[I noticed! To whom might understand, still does only the smallest minimal almost invisible change to their bimbos... just to be there and... hahahah!
 Absolutely support the irony of your handling. One can not live without knowing where the line is!]

Puppies or Kittens? Why you so mean to make me choose... den u can ave me, i oose Pants!

Plants once rooted in and conformable have little to worry! Sooouuumuch what was the name of that imaginary thing humans allays ran out of?.......

A little disappointed not finding "Points and reputation is the goal"
A real nice place where Bimboland can show how we should really treat reputation cheaters! (Copy/Paste? Cloned Posts? Posts same outfit 365 dayz? Pfffffff Dont insult the cheaters, they at least make an effort.

Seriously just go to the Senate and Open the editor anywhere. ie write: hi I dont know what to write. post it. You wrote a true and honest post. Read it feel silly. Ask yourself something: Who? where? what? My favorite starter is:  What happen in the last 5 minutes? "my dog started scratching his...." Post it. 5 min later. "my dog is still scratching his..." Post it. "Why is he..." Go on like this for 30 min and there will be a whole "Scratch the dogie story" your still doing the same! Childishly got 3-6 rep. (**)
Yet no one will complain, cus there is something others could enjoy reading for a few moments. REP Earned! after 3 o 4 you have enough practice to ever need to copy/paste again. 
I promise the one who will enjoy reading it the most will be you, at some time probably even years. Either its a True Story or u are allergic to dogs living on the moon. Post it!

Googling stories goes both ways, if you found it then i already have... theehee

PPS: to all the not so smoothcriminals: Would Reputation not become irrelevant if you receive so much of it that it sets you apart from the bimboly possible?

The one thing, that is so important for you was just made unreadable;  Not even among your chetha pasters will be able to measure your laziness. there is nothing you will ever be able to do about it and you know it! except maybe keep on living among Free Honest Citizens while you show us all how proud a self-inflicted number tag can be!

HLB
Wouldnt it be nice?

No argument just a warning! [For this reason Your Reputation multiplier was set to 10! 20, 100...] or the final ["Algebra owns you now!"] XD 
During the warning phases, the extra gained is shown in another color. The brainless would abuse it and show themselves.
The others will either get it and live normally or reach the point where the reputations number is so large that it actually looks terrible everywhere they look.
Comments on the profile would be like: "You must be divine to have earned more than the universe is old!" RESPECT! (***)

Cant blame the Prime or anyone else but themselves. They continued to post, never adapted to the Senate. Nothing was done only the multipliers was changed. The real reputation number would never be touched, it is just a multiplication, the result is shown to annoy and punish our cheating Bimbos!
There could be a some Mandatory Workshops while in jail. [read 8 pages of and write 500 words XD] or even better [Show interest in who you insulted/offended and write a sincere apology] Win back the negative reputation. Could be a Badge. Give and Take.

Fell of the tree for a moment.

Really exited "seeing" the updates. What makes me happiest? Bugfixes! Game Balancess! This editor page worked for the 2-3 hours without the strange glitches it had! Thank You! 

Practice makes a master
Liked to read it? Hated it? Which part? Honestly?!!! Thank you for reading;

Now go up and look for the 3 notes you missed.

(*) must be read in German accent!
(**)the single most over-optimistic thing i have said in Bimbolands so far.
(***) I lied!-?

12.05.2017 22:51:39
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
16.05.2017 00:28:50
HeavenLeighBimbo

Wow !!!   Mel put a lot of thought into that ^ post.  It was a difficult read,  but it did seem to agree with the way I seek to weed out, those player's who add nothing to the community.  I like Mel's perspective as a 'hard-core-gamer.'  I don't play them much except Bimboland's and that is a whole different sort of game.

I am reminded of scolding my son's as early teen's,  when they discovered the world of Cheating in Call of Duty.  So proud they were, as in a would of the internet and fellow gamer's,  they would use those cheat's for one shot kill's,  and even pure invincibility.  They thought they were King's of the gaming world too.  
   I laughed at them after a short while, of them showing me how awesome they were, truly acting like coward's hiding in shadows  and hidden 'off screen' sniper perches.   
  I got up and walked away, saying," It isn't even fun to watch people cheat."  There is no GAME in it.   What is the point of doing something , and what will you ever learn if you depend on cheating to be the winner every time.    Nobody like cheater's,  and Yes, Bimboland's has them too.  Exploiting the innocent nature of Bimbolander's.

[quote] Melkanea wrote: Seriously just go to the Senate and Open the editor anywhere. ie write: hi I dont know what to write. post it. You wrote a true and honest post. Read it feel silly. Ask yourself something: Who? where? what? My favorite starter is:  What happen in the last 5 minutes? "my dog started scratching his...." Post it. 5 min later. "my dog is still scratching his..." Post it. "Why is he..." Go on like this for 30 min and there will be a whole "Scratch the dogie story" your still doing the same! Childishly got 3-6 rep. (**)
Yet no one will complain, cus there is something others could enjoy reading for a few moments. REP Earned! after 3 o 4 you have enough practice to ever need to copy/paste again. 
I promise the one who will enjoy reading it the most will be you, at some time probably even years. Either its a True Story or u are allergic to dogs living on the moon. Post it! [/endquote]

Mel understand's my point of view about Cheating in Bimboland's perfectly.   How many time's have I said this exact same thing in the forum over the almost 2 year's?  Player's just no longer have the social skill's to actually communicate, without a personal shame to hide.
     Fear make's people silent about themselves.  Fear of failure make's people CHEAT. Fear of new ideas makes people act evil with intent.

16.05.2017 00:28:50
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
23.05.2017 00:47:17
HeavenLeighBimbo

After letting this poll remain for 2 week's,  The voting is over.   

I decided to only remove the lowest vote getting thread.

I still don't like having multiple thread's for the same subject, but I just couldn't bring my self to delete such long standing thread's.
                I would prefer just closing them to new post's,  but that is not an option unfortunately.

23.05.2017 00:47:17

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...