Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880414
Agnostica
04.07.2017 00:04:58
Mindy

why the bump?

04.07.2017 00:04:58
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
lillyfee
Level 163
Sex Appeal: 3416899
Freethinkerland
06.11.2017 15:15:25
lillyfee

we ghad some cheaters in the last monthes!  B U T

what now is going on breakes all dimensions !
It is MONDY and some players made so many points 
Some of them already in prisoner dress and not on that scale anymore
so left are::::::.    YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT
has rhat limit of 30 points a day still a sense? and what sense is behind that advice!
shall we delete that advice and make it possible
to make 500 points and more a day
  N O

Rihanna - Take A Bow

https://youtu.be/J3UjJ4wKLkg?list=PL381EC8C2AE04A33D

2.Monique03   59

129195-rihanna-but-its-over-now-but-it-s-over-now.jpgi

06.11.2017 15:15:25
lillyfee
Level 163
Sex Appeal: 3416899
Freethinkerland
07.11.2017 13:56:45
lillyfee

thank you for the many dislikes.  that shoes me:  I  hit the nail!

Nail On The Head

https://youtu.be/3Pe1de7sFnc

mqdefault.jpg

07.11.2017 13:56:45
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25259011
Antitheocra
07.11.2017 22:17:43
Sandi Lut

I will admit that I exceeded the limit of 30 a day. It is NOT because I would like to make money (I already spent real money to buy outfits and such) or be in the top 10.
I just enjoy playing the games in the forums and I communicate a lot with other bimbo's.
Granted I sometimes go a bit overboard in playing games in the forum. I realise too late that I already exceeded the limit.

I do appologize to anyone who considers it cheating. I am not doing it for the money or for prestige. I just communicate a lot and play the games a lot.

That being said, I think it is a shame that players act out on other players when they are confronted on their behaviour. People confronted me about mine and I didn't act out or threatened them or anything.
This is not just a game but also a community and as such we need to co exist with each other. So if your behaviour is unacceptable by other players then you will just have to conform, just like in real life.
Also we are all in it to have fun so you need to keep it fun, threatening others or acting out on them or even just giving them a negative like is not the way to go about in my humble opnion.

I tried keeping my points to a minimum but it is very hard when so many players contact me, ask me questions and so on. I try to limit the communication by using mail but I am human and I forget sometimes.
Again sorry, I am doing my best to score a minimum of rep points.

And lillyfee if you are going to post a top 10 then include ALL players please. This way it is obvious you are calling me a cheater and I would appreciate it if I was contacted personally about the issue

07.11.2017 22:17:43
Happiness is inside yourself

Sandi Lut
Level 280
Antitheocra
08.11.2017 00:32:24
Sandi Lut

Speaking of cheaters,

We already established that bimbosexygirl was cheating and was sentenced to jail. Today his jailtime ended and he immediately started his old routine again, by spamming bimbo's pages.
Take a look:

http://bimbo.land/bimbo/carrotthebunny/63121http://bimbo.land/bimbo/carrotthebunny/63121

http://bimbo.land/bimbo/neko97/69881http://bimbo.land/bimbo/neko97/69881

At least I don't flood bimbo's pages with unnessecary comments

08.11.2017 00:32:24

Moyara
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4350
Agnostica
08.11.2017 00:39:36
Moyara

To be fair, I got most of my reputation from likes on my profile, which gives 10reputation points per vote - So I think it is possible to gain a lot of reputation without cheating at the moment. The question is, is that fair or not? Should the system be changed so you can really only get 30 reputation points a day?

Just pointing out that at the moment a high amount of points doesn't necessarily have to do with cheating! :)

EDIT: I am not sure if this way of gaining or losing reputation is good, on the one hand you can show that you like a bimbo and also show your dislike for a bimbo (Like SexyBimboGirl or what his name was) and even take away reputation from him or her. It can also be used unfairly, for example if you only hold a personal grudge against a bimbo, this tool gives you the power to take away reputation for no fair reason! So It's definitely debatable if it's a good feature or not.

08.11.2017 00:39:36

vivi bambi
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 116694
Reasonopia
08.11.2017 00:55:57
vivi bambi

why do bimbos discuss with each other, when the rule - you exceeded the limit of 30 posts a day - you get no reputation points for this - is not working?
as long as one bimbo is not playing against the rules, i don't see a responsibility for any bimbo to raise a flag, when they guess, that one or more are cheating, because of exceeding the theoretical reputation limit with their points in the leader list.
lillyfee, we had real problems, when you were away.
where is the proof that one of the eight bimbos shown in your list has mistreated any rules?
show us some double, triple or multiple posts in a row of them, where they're obviuosly playing against the charta of bimbo.land.
or show us the copy and paste technique they're using to flood comments with emotionless non-indivudual "you're beautiful."-posts.
then i'm with you.
i already gave some input to the bimbo.land team about the problems that this non working maximum 30 posts per day rule is causing.
they told me, that they're aware of it.
perhaps you can support me, to complain about via "report a problem". (it is working.)
i remember our close fight some weeks ago, right now the leader of this week has more points than you and me on the end of the week, where we were above 210 (7 * 30). (correct me, if i'm wrong.)

and to all other bimbos, who are reading this post: if you're not satisfied with this non working maximum post rule, don't stay quiet, give yourself a voice and complain about it via "report a problem".

all bimbos should play together!
thanks
vivi :)

08.11.2017 00:55:57
Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880414
Agnostica
08.11.2017 01:10:51
Mindy

vivi bambi wrote:
why do bimbos discuss with each other, when the rule - you exceeded the limit of 30 posts a day - you get no reputation points for this - is not working?
as long as one bimbo is not playing against the rules, i don't see a responsibility for any bimbo to raise a flag, when they guess, that one or more are cheating, because of exceeding the theoretical reputation limit with their points in the leader list.
lillyfee, we had real problems, when you were away.
where is the proof that one of the eight bimbos shown in your list has mistreated any rules?
show us some double, triple or multiple posts in a row of them, where they're obviuosly playing against the charta of bimbo.land.
or show us the copy and paste technique they're using to flood comments with emotionless non-indivudual "you're beautiful."-posts.
then i'm with you.
i already gave some input to the bimbo.land team about the problems that this non working maximum 30 posts per day rule is causing.
they told me, that they're aware of it.
perhaps you can support me, to complain about via "report a problem". (it is working.)
i remember our close fight some weeks ago, right now the leader of this week has more points than you and me on the end of the week, where we were above 210 (7 * 30). (correct me, if i'm wrong.)

and to all other bimbos, who are reading this post: if you're not satisfied with this non working maximum post rule, don't stay quiet, give yourself a voice and complain about it via "report a problem".

all bimbos should play together!
thanks
vivi :)

I agree, but there has been a lot of noise on this since it was implemented and eventually you just have to shrug and assume they don't agree that it is a priority.

08.11.2017 01:10:51
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Antitheocra
08.11.2017 18:41:47
Sandi Lut

Hi all

Bimbo sexy girl has been permenantly banned. Thank you kimsim for helping me out!

08.11.2017 18:41:47

DauntlessB
Level 9
Sex Appeal: 569
Freethinkerland
26.12.2017 05:09:30
DauntlessB

Hello I’m new to bimbo, but from what I c it’s just a big deal for nothing. People should be allowed to gain as my points as they like by doing whatever once they are not hacking to cheat the system or distubing others by spamming them. It’s a just a game so we can’t get mad if others are making it to the top quicker than some of us, just do what they are doing and maximize your resources.

26.12.2017 05:09:30
BABdauntless

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...