Author
lillyfee
cute_bimbo
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7216
Freethinkerland
06.06.2017 23:52:05
cute_bimbo

they should stop their accounts for a while as a lesson or giving them warning, its really unfair to cheat and another bimbos are working hard to get more bimbo dollars and points. what do they really get out of cheating ? 

06.06.2017 23:52:05
Melkanea
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 22479
Reasonopia
07.06.2017 10:23:37
Melkanea

HERE IS MY FIRST SCAN! 100 checked! We are infested! Please BL pick a NR from 0-99 and check them out! it will take you 30min or so! If we all work together we can catch them all!
http://bimbo.land/public/6210
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
http://bimbo.land/public/6299

why but why do i care? geee HLB will pt me in imigrations after this one XD hahaha naaa i hate dumb cheaters, bend the rules ok, ruin the lives for all? ruin the fun? ruin the effort others make to climb to the top?? you deserve the worst death posible!!!

07.06.2017 10:23:37
Melkanea
Level 31
Reasonopia
08.06.2017 05:52:32
Melkanea

08.06.2017 05:52:32
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
08.06.2017 21:40:33
HeavenLeighBimbo

There is a slight problem with ^.........method of finding cheater's.

You are not including the screen name's.
  Also,  the majority are   just dead bimbo's....
'One day wonder's', as I affectionately call them.

Cheating account's usually have some manner of the owner tracking their own account's......  If they didn't,  then they would lose track of who is voting for who and waste time, logging onto the wrong account's while in a rush to clear those debates, before anyone sees them.
        Text'speak' in screen name's, always catches my eye,  because of the use of personalized licence plates for car's in my city.  You would be surprised at some very clever one's, get the driver's so busted.....  2fst4U  ?   Nahhhhh.  I had that one registered, on  my first motorcycles, I was even pulled over by police, before cell phone's were invented.  Imagine that?.  
 The ticket being, causing a noise disturbance.  The cop didn't catch me in the act of speeding,  he just caught me being immature.......

PS,  The bimbo's wearing a yellow top,  Is in a default outfit.
  Naked Bimbo's, at least visited the changing room's.  What did they do there?   
Guess, it's not hard.....  They got naked,  to become a cheat account.........
   They really are the whore's of Bimboland's........

Defend disgusting Behavior, at you PERIL.....

NOBODY LOVE'S, ignorance practicing, SELFISHNESS.
   It is FUCKED up.   That I'm having to teach such a BASIC CONCEPT to TEEN's and ADULT'S...

piff...........................   seriously,,,,,,     Ethics?
  OMG,  My baby Samoan, boy's behave better than Cheating Bimbolander girls.

.   Real children,  are much more tolerant to learning to be HUMAN.

I make men......  and Bimbo's.......      
    Don't like it  ????   Get fucked and Pregnant....     You will eventually UNDERSTAND..........

08.06.2017 21:40:33
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Melkanea
Level 31
Reasonopia
09.06.2017 03:19:58
Melkanea

Now you lost me... So i didnt find 100+ hmmmm aahahahahah and i thought that they spammed like thousands of accounts with the same outfit... didnt know. one learns each day, will rewamp that list later today if i get the hour or so

09.06.2017 03:19:58
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
09.06.2017 05:29:41
HeavenLeighBimbo

Prime bimbo - training.......   ?????

Thinking OUTSIDE OF the Common, BOX..........    
   Common EGO is useless, with Bimbo's in the 21st century......
    We are dealing with Whore's, with the only goal of causing STD's to Communities......  
   Cheater's are CREEPY,  and disgusting as foul infected player's////////

They can't help it......     They must hurt everyone around them...........    for satisfaction.......
   Cheater's, Fuck EVERYONE......

Enjoy    your community of social ACTIVIST. If you DARE..... <   TVTcheatoffsetter01- ?????
Another honorable Cheater,  for a political AGENDA, like robbing YOU, of your EFFORT'S  ................  to earn MONEY for themselves? 
Never giving one Shit about anyone but themselves    ??????  They will Always cannibalize their own MEMBER'S OF THE SAME CLAN,  IF IT IS IN THEIR BEST INTEREST'S....  tVTcHEATOFFSETTER  0 to 100 ???... proves MY theory.....   Someone respect's YOU and the entire community like SHIT....

Do you like player's like THAT?    

I DON'T.  
 Miss Bimbo,  wasn't even a game like that,  so I will not allow it to happen to Bimboland's........    Elect another Prime Bimbo,  to let terrorist's run free.........    I'm not that sort of leader.....   Sorry, I'm  NOT 'PC',  and never will be.

So enjoy, player's of YOUR GENERATION.      Vote for Thieves and people who only seek to rape you...
  TVTCheatoffsetter, whatever the #,  is  your PEER.....    A cheater, so stupid they are a heros to more LOSER's.       

'Garbage in= Garbage OUT.'
   Evil People,  EAT  the member's of their own COMMUNITY.    
Prove me WRONG.

I'm not leaving THIS Issue ALONE !!!!!!
   A former Miss Bimbo player is 'Distressing' our entire community......

I DON't CRY about it,   I DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.....

Signed,
  Prime Bimbo
   HeavenLeighBimbo

09.06.2017 05:29:41
Zeldinha
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 7646
Secville
09.06.2017 16:18:51
Zeldinha

Alright, I don't owe explanations to anyone, even because what should be explained already has been to HLB.
But since I've seen the messages of accusations against my aunt (Tita von Teese, Cristina in real life), I feel I must defend her, because she is here just because of me. So, kITTYStARZ921986 and Melkanea, please before you accuse people (and call them names, in Melkanea's case) you should get in touch with them and start a friendly conversation, as HLB did, and maybe your questions can be cleared without ofends anyone. If not, then report it.

So sorry to disappoint you, but we are real people. My name is Renata, and back in 2008, I discovered Miss Bimbo, joined and called my aunt and my 4 cousins ​​to play. We had a lot of fun, we made friends, but unfortunately everything was over, and I always missed it.
From time to time I searched if the site was back, when this year I found it out it came back! Of course, with many changes but still it would be possible to remember that good time, to see some of our old clothes, hairstyles, and maybe meet old friends (Irolga is the only one we met). I quickly joined, and after some weeks I called my aunt and 4 cousins ​​to play again, and also 2 more cousins ​​who are now at the age to play too.

I'm the most active player among us (me and relatives), but I also can't get too involved in the issues/matters that are discussed here, because FOR ME it's just a game to kill time and an outlet to daily stress. ATTENTION: I totally respect you who like to do this and see it all as a real community, I respect and encourage you to continue. But personally, and I can speak for my relatives too, we just want to play with "fashion thing". And for that our bimbos need money. And money, let's face it, it's very difficult to earn enough to buy stuff only from the job. At best, you earn max. of 68 BD per work day (in my bimbo case 32 BD), and the cheapest dress is 100 BD. You know what I'm talking about, because you have the same "dilemma", unless you have already won the top 10 several times.
So my relatives and I started helping each other win the top 10. I send them debates, they send it to me. I vote them, them vote me. Just like you do too (don't think anyone notices kITTYStARZ921986, Mindy, fatFaNNie, Precious, and sometimes lillyfee helping each other, as well as other "friends webs") And honestly, I don't think that's wrong.
But talking about it to HLB,  she told me something that made me think more about it. She said "It might be a little un-ethical, however. Legal as far as the rule's are concerned. (...) In the hope's player's would debate new people/player's every day,  and not just 'Known Friends' every day". And I agree! We should encourage new players, and the friendship between those who have been here for some time. The truth is, unfortunately the game as it is today, no one is really voting for the subject opinions, or even just for the fashion (as it was in on Miss Bimbo).
But how to solve this? My suggestion is just one of several I've seen here: the job salary should be better, or lower shop prices, more games, more interaction. I believe that in this way the votes in general would be more sincere and out of the "friends web".
 I understand that you want to encourage good discussions on many topics, but I'm sure there are other players who, like me, are here more for the "fashion fun".

Since I'm exposing much of what I think, I would like to lead you to think too, because I see many of you judging other players, often with rude words, isn't this controversial about the idea of ​​community you preach? I respect all of you, and would love to receive it back. But that depends on the personal character, and this is very difficult to change, but being  the example is a good start.

All the best for all of you

09.06.2017 16:18:51
kITTYStARZ921986
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 133807
Atheista
09.06.2017 18:15:22
kITTYStARZ921986

I accused you of being an unfair player Bc week after week it seems as though you have won so many debates suddenly. many of them have never been seen. I know bimbos live in other time zones etc. but it still seems awfully curious that the debates youve won go from like 2 to 22 over night. If you aren't playing unfairly then fine, w.e. I just don't see how its possible.

good day to you.

09.06.2017 18:15:22
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
09.06.2017 21:41:41
HeavenLeighBimbo

I personally, appreciate Zeldinha
Zeldinha.
   Her letter is one of the most honest and from the heart, post's I've read in a very long time.  It is a beautiful way to end this drama.

I think she even summed up the whole situation about:
 HOW accusation's about cheater's can also be very dangerous.......  I learned something about Someone, during this investigation.......
   A small circle of friend's.....  One made a mistake, that affected the outside world....... 'Zelda' showed me what a real person she is.
       She showed great courage,  in this matter,  and that should be respected.  I hope she considers me her friend.

I can't punish everyone for all the Cheat account's in Bimboland's..........
       Just something to think about........

Now that it is OVER and Judgement's rendered, lesson's taught and learned :  
                  I will be killing Off All the Cheat Account's.
    The real people/Bimbo's are here to stay.  I appreciate Honesty.
 And Ethic's in Gaming....

Signed,
   Prime Bimbo HeavenLeighBimbo
Image result for daisies

09.06.2017 21:41:41
kITTYStARZ921986
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 133807
Atheista
03.07.2017 01:02:26
kITTYStARZ921986

bump....

03.07.2017 01:02:26

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...