Created
vivi bambi
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 116694
Reasonopia
23.04.2018 21:12:51
vivi bambi

lol --- earning money!
to be your "detective" would be a bit more costly, let's say $66 per hour for starters.
i don't know why you bring up this theme, must be a very personal thing to you.
to let you know: i paid becoming senator. i wanted it and i did it.
kimsim was very active last fall to help a group of us and we gave something back, everyone on her own possibilities.
ok. i won the election, won titles without a meaning, state minister, prime bimbo...
sorry, not my fault, that these titles have not even the worth of one lousy cent. (they could, but for this we would need more of your support.)
(for all bimbos: thanks for all the votes, if you gave them to me or another bimbo is not important, it's crucial that democracy is working.)

and to make it clear: it's not at all for this damned numbers of zeros on my account what i'm doing here.
it's to bring more life to the community.

do you know, what my every day job is?
it will be very fascinating, if you're able to handle all the numbers to make a simple transaction.
i have no fear, that you will not transfer the money.
but with this story between hlb and blighty ltd. - and it's not me to judge who did what and what wasn't done by whom - i just will take care of, which organisation the amount will be donated to. that's my business and it could be a win-win-win-win - for you, for me, for bimbo.land and for one non-profit-making organisation.
so: shhhht ;) please don't make such a noise about something that can't buy love.

pink greetings, vivi

23.04.2018 21:12:51
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
24.04.2018 01:42:20
HeavenLeighBimbo

Changing the Constitution/ contract AFTER the FACT,   Changes NOTHING !!!

Kimsim rewrote it,  after my request for payment was made.......   By an Invoice,  Blighty LTD refused to honor.
       Most judges in America would consider this a breech of contract, by Blighty LTD....   They didn't send me a document to fill out that conformed to what they wanted.    Due to privacy concern's,   I refused too  and was perfectly willing to walk away from the money I am OWED.    but that doesn't mean I shouldn't talk about it.   In the Hope's future Prime bimbo's will not fall into the " 'Honey-Pot'- "TRAP" SCAM.

225 USD, isn't worth  my moral outrage at the Scammer's,   Or $225,000, by the New Monetary system, put in place now by Kimsim.   More LIES, to make Bimboland's appear more active than it is?
  But the public should be informed of the criminal nature of those who RULE, by deception.
                                                                          [ BY Blighty, Administrator's,] 
                                                 {{{{    Not an innocent participant, like Vivi.   }}}}

Note:   Notice how I earned 225 USD in 4 months as Prime Bimbo before all the new improvement's?   Haha
   It seems that making new 'social link's' made by a programmer, got us nowhere.....  I did better making the player's feel safe and happy and wanted.
                     Bimbolands obviously made more money when I was Prime Bimbo.
   So I really am,   Laughing at the whole situation.......
   Crime doesn't PAY to be charitable,  nor does fascist regimes, honor contract's.  It is actually so ridiculous to see a government function in this manner to me.   

Art imitating REAL- LIFE is a totally common occurrence,   and I knew  this would be the eventual outcome based on past experience with Miss Bimbo, the game.  All the warning signs, and social flaws were repeated.   I 'game' to see the DRAMA, and I certainly wasn't disappointed to see just how foolish some people are.   I EXPECTED IT.
  It is part of the 'gaming experience' on the internet.   For good and BAD....    Personally I pity, digitally connected people.
   They gave up their live's when clicking the button containing the 'term's of service', button. 
                                                             They often change, at the Whim of a dictator............
   However my improvement Survive and are currently used.......     So I can STILL   have the last LAUGH....    They make MONEY....   and   FINALLY   They are promising they will fix  totally outdated clothing after 3 years of Bebe and myself BEGGING them....      PIFF.    Nothing NEW.  :(

There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact - Arthur Conan Doyle

24.04.2018 01:42:20
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Sachem
Level 25
Sex Appeal: 11550
Reasonopia
24.04.2018 09:47:34
Sachem

@ Vivi
Vivi, you will not be the detective... We will be doing this IP checking job and trying to chase cheaters by ourselves... Did I say anywhere that you are going to do this detective job? Also you are great Prime Bimbo you are taking care of the community...and that is your salary for... With the money do whatever you want to do:) Buy yourself a lunch or donate to charity...

@ HeavenLeighBimbo, please notice that your official invoice needs to be addressed to Design Forge LTD, not Blightly LTD. You can google what the invoice looks like and provide one... We can not send the money without invoices. Or just be generous and choose charity and we will make sure the money goes there and present a proof of the transfer here on the forum...

@ To all Bimbos and Himbos,
Just to make things clear... because some of you didn't like the idea of making any IP addresses public (even if that was planned to be only visible to PB, SMs and senators) we decided to withdraw it. So again, no one from the users will have the access to any IP addresses... We will be doing detective job ourselves.

Cheers.
Sachem

24.04.2018 09:47:34
Master Builder of The Internet Republic of Bimbolands
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
24.04.2018 11:16:40
HeavenLeighBimbo

Just credit my Bimbo account, with the Equivalent of 225 USD in B$. 
     I will never give you my personal details to a group of people who have proven to be totally unethical. 
   Like I said....    The internet is full of scammers...........    I was paid for 5 terms of service out of 9 and these problem's with invoices were not an issue then,   but it is NOW.    Something about this whole situation smells rotten to me......
           I would rather be the Fucked-over, player of a game than give you anything other than my Pay-pal account address.
      So they Changed business licences too?    How Amusing and TELLING.   
   Does someone have a very bad REPUTATION with Pay PAL?
          I wish I wasn't so bitter about it,   but I lead my life with honor.   Only Sachem was Honorable during that entire time.
   I know she is acting on Orders...   I forgive Her......        
                 But the invoice I sent to you was just as valid as any spread sheet.   it just wasn't FANCY.  It was written with the fact's,  and nothing else.   So forgive me for not joining your ' hive mentality', 
           I'm NOT going to sacrifice my privacy to collect payment as a Bimbo.    It never mattered in the past,  so 
WHY does it NOW?
   You have my Pay-pal account on record,  and have for YEAR's.....   Just pay your debt's and be done with the FUSS.
  In my line of work, we call that petty cash.   For a day's worth of Pizza for the CREW.

24.04.2018 11:16:40
kimsim
Level 26
Sex Appeal: 14753
Atheista
24.04.2018 11:19:56
kimsim

27. Prime Bimbo

The Prime Bimbo is a person elected by community every 4 months. The Prime Bimbo will be required to work as Prime Bimbo of the Internet Republic of Bimboland. Payment will be supplied upon receipt of invoice. Failure to produce an invoice will result in the Prime Bimbo's salary being given to a charity of the Prime Bimbo's choice.

https://bimbo.land/terms-and-conditions

24.04.2018 11:19:56
Team Bimboland / Ask Me Anything
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
24.04.2018 11:35:00
HeavenLeighBimbo

You re-wrote that after my term expired, and sent in my 'invoice'.        Typical SCAMMER.....     
  He  keeps trying though,   repeat a lie often enough and someone might actually start believing him........

Now that a new Contract/ Constitution was made WITHOUT ANY VOTES,   
                                Bimboland's is now a FASCIST STATE.   But it is the New Constitution as of Today.
   I was the Prime Bimbo of the Republic of Bimboland's for a little over two year's,  long before KIM was even around.... 
                        It was;  Not Kim's Republic of Fascist Dictators in girl's clothing., as it is TODAY.
  Bimboland's actually used to be a democratic Republic....   
Not so much right NOW....

Change the name to:   The Kingdom of KIMBOT'S.   [At least be Honest with your gurly slaves.]
  It does has a nice RING to it /???   bahahahhahaaaaa

24.04.2018 11:35:00
Sachem
Level 25
Reasonopia
24.04.2018 11:56:15
Sachem

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:
Just credit my Bimbo account, with the Equivalent of 225 USD in B$. 
     I will never give you my personal details to a group of people who have proven to be totally unethical. 
   Like I said....    The internet is full of scammers...........    I was paid for 5 terms of service out of 9 and these problem's with invoices were not an issue then,   but it is NOW.    Something about this whole situation smells rotten to me......
           I would rather be the Fucked-over, player of a game than give you anything other than my Pay-pal account address.
      So they Changed business licences too?    How Amusing and TELLING.   
   Does someone have a very bad REPUTATION with Pay PAL?
          I wish I wasn't so bitter about it,   but I lead my life with honor.   Only Sachem was Honorable during that entire time.
   I know she is acting on Orders...   I forgive Her......        
                 But the invoice I sent to you was just as valid as any spread sheet.   it just wasn't FANCY.  It was written with the fact's,  and nothing else.   So forgive me for not joining your ' hive mentality', 
           I'm NOT going to sacrifice my privacy to collect payment as a Bimbo.    It never mattered in the past,  so 
WHY does it NOW?
   You have my Pay-pal account on record,  and have for YEAR's.....   Just pay your debt's and be done with the FUSS.
  In my line of work, we call that petty cash.   For a day's worth of Pizza for the CREW.

My Dear:)

1. Just to confirm: Do you want us to pay equivalent of 225$ in B$? We are more than happy to do that.
2. I had a consultation with my layer and accountant in the invoice matter. The invoice which you supplied to me was something like that:
Please pay me  $225.00 for my services as Prime Bimbo. There were exactly two sentences in your invoice but I do want to post private emails on forum.
Those two sentences have got nothing to do with the official invoice. We don't want a fancy invoice, what we need is a normal invoice that we can account for.
3. You know our personal details as we had to give it to you so you would know who the invoice was for. Either you are paranoic about it or you are a cheater. We are not cheaters and we expect another people to be like us. We still have got a trust in humanity...and you probably lost it ages ago.

Peace!
Sachem

24.04.2018 11:56:15
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
24.04.2018 12:08:40
HeavenLeighBimbo

B$ will be Fine....   I just want payment to keep the peace.....   Trust me,  the whole situation has disgusted me too.
 225 USD ='ing B$,     costs both of us NOTHING....    You will be the winner,  and I'm the loser......   
    But I can be graceful in defeat.
   At least you may finally pay your debt, in KIND.

That is all I asked for in the first place.   For the Government to be HONEST.

24.04.2018 12:08:40
Sachem
Level 25
Reasonopia
24.04.2018 12:15:03
Sachem

Peace with you HeavenLeighBimbo!

Great that we found the solution. Actually it will be good to add this option in our terms and conditions...so it will be three money options. We do not like to be in debts at all, that was the main reason we emailed you few times to provide us invoice.
The B$ will be paid today!

Have a nice day:)
Sachem

24.04.2018 12:15:03
Sachem
Level 25
Reasonopia
24.04.2018 12:18:59
Sachem

The amount of 225,000 B$ has been transferred to your Bimbo account just few seconds ago:)
Thank you very much again for your services:)

24.04.2018 12:18:59

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...