Top Ten GANGS

Created
longlegs1998
Level 69
Sex Appeal: 259241
Freethinkerland
12.04.2018 04:52:13
longlegs1998

I agree with you all. Recently I was in 6 debates with the same person, I lost all 6 and every person that voted for the opponent was the same and they were all new and inactive accounts.... Am I allowed to name off a name...??

12.04.2018 04:52:13
 "There are no good girls gone wrong- just bad girls found out." -Mae West
vivi bambi
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 116694
Reasonopia
12.04.2018 21:41:48
vivi bambi

hello longlegs,
i would like to tell you, that it makes sense to open a report about cheating, or to provide me with the names, that i can use my contacts, but...
it makes no sense, as bimbo.land team is not supporting the fair playing bimbos.
they just tell us, that "...fair play is a concept very important to us." (sachem 2018/04/02)
but nothing happened to my reports about cheating. not even a note was send to me, giving an info, that the investigation was not successful or an excuse "we need more time." or something else like this. 
conclusion: another thing is more important than fair play.
take a look at the leader boards under "top 10", best debaters and best fighters. who's on top of both right now? the biggest foul player (at the moment).
as long as bimbo.land team is not providing us with concrete proof, that angelina diamonnd2 is not cheating (she won round about 20 debates and 40 fights from today morning to afternoon. i didn't saw many of them, so she was very fast again.), i repeat: in my opinion she's a cheater.
what makes it worse: a cheating senator.
as i've shown not two weeks ago: a transparency system would make it clear for all of us, to see, who's part of a voting circle. but... no, they don't want us to get any infos about this.
i don't know, why she's pampered. and other cheaters. i only have a guess.
the bitter truth is: the real concepts of the bimbo.land developers stay hidden.
and their words are empty phrases. they don't care for us. they prefer calm bimbos. like angelina diamond2. and others.

12.04.2018 21:41:48
Esuna
Level 46
Sex Appeal: 73378
Reasonopia
13.04.2018 00:42:27
Esuna

I'd personally screenshot the fight(s) and save it to a folder. You can download apps (lightshot is an example) that quickly allow you to take a snapshot, crop, save or upload in one swoop at your convenience.

There will always be bias in voting, we ALL are biased to some level. What needs to be enforced is caps on how many times a bimbo can challenge specific bimbos. It's not against the rules to challenge friends or to consistently fight against them but it does one thing which says either I'm on top or my friend is on top (mutually beneficial relationship). They can easily cap how many times you can challenge each specific bimbo, it's a least a simple fix that I think will diversify the challenge pool. There are tons of bimbos to challenge, so it's not a problem of "there's no one to fight". Problem is will the mods hear the issue and address it xP.

13.04.2018 00:42:27
 Very busy with school at the moment, so temporary hiatus D:.
Starbuck
Level 63
Sex Appeal: 199431
Atheista
13.04.2018 02:07:50
Starbuck

vivi bambi wrote:
hello longlegs,
i would like to tell you, that it makes sense to open a report about cheating, or to provide me with the names, that i can use my contacts, but...
it makes no sense, as bimbo.land team is not supporting the fair playing bimbos.
they just tell us, that "...fair play is a concept very important to us." (sachem 2018/04/02)
but nothing happened to my reports about cheating. not even a note was send to me, giving an info, that the investigation was not successful or an excuse "we need more time." or something else like this. 
conclusion: another thing is more important than fair play.
take a look at the leader boards under "top 10", best debaters and best fighters. who's on top of both right now? the biggest fowl player (at the moment).
as long as bimbo.land team is not providing us with concrete proof, that angelina diamonnd2 is not cheating (she won round about 20 debates and 40 fights from today morning to afternoon. i didn't saw many of them, so she was very fast again.), i repeat: in my opinion she's a cheater.
what makes it worse: a cheating senator.
as i've shown not two weeks ago: a transparency system would make it clear for all of us, to see, who's part of a voting circle. but... no, they don't want us to get any infos about this.
i don't know, why she's pampered. and other cheaters. i only have a guess.
the bitter truth is: the real concepts of the bimbo.land developers stay hidden.
and their words are empty phrases. they don't care for us. they prefer calm bimbos. like angelina diamond2. and others.
I don't know if this is anything, but I had two fights with that bimbo a few days ago. I got an email that I had won one, but when I looked at it, it was still open. A short while later, it said I lost. I reported it as a bug. A few hours later, I won the second fight. When I got a response about the error, they told me it was my mistake and that I had won one and lost the other. But I have two emails saying I won.

13.04.2018 02:07:50

kathiegym
Level 94
Sex Appeal: 646953
Agnostica
13.04.2018 02:52:02
kathiegym

ViviBambi, I dont inderstand why you dare AngelinaDiamond2 to debates, if you (and me, and everybody) know that she is cheating.
It is very confusing.

13.04.2018 02:52:02
LOVE YOURSELF
vivi bambi
Level 53
Reasonopia
13.04.2018 07:06:06
vivi bambi

hi kathiegym,
i would call it spotlight-debates. i know, it seems schizo.
if we ignore her, she's playing in her "voting-circle", being top of it and being top of bimbo.land.
i thought about debates, with a link to a clear statement, that shows her art of cheating.
there are bimbos supporting her.
the bimbo.land team is doing nothing.
i'm restricted in my possibilities to react.
as so many are suffering, i would like to show: fight her!
but i think it's not worth to start a campaign against her.
correct: it's very confusing.
without support for fair playing bimbos... how about build up an "official" prime bimbo puppet force to fight against cheaters?
after all i joined this game for having fun, not for playing police: this should be the job of some others. ...who are ignoring their duties.

13.04.2018 07:06:06
Angelina Diamond2
Level 186
Sex Appeal: 5071014
Antitheocra
13.04.2018 09:30:58
Angelina Diamond2

Well, Vivi bambi,this case is personal for you. You don't care about the game.You just want to insult and name a player for your personal issues. You never respected me,you just want for some reasons to stop debating -fighting or quit this game. Why me? What's your problem with me? Because I'm at the top 10? Why you debate and fight me if you consider me a cheater? YOU have just started to be more active on debates and fights and you are already at the top 10!!! You said that I have won  20 debates and 50 fights  from the morning to the afternoon.Though I haven't count it, you are the one who is so obsessed with me,why is it so strange for someone to win after so many hours? From morning to afternoon.Is it so strange for you? For me not! I have seen players that wins in a bling of an eye. I have seen players that were never active to be voted and win from players that were never seen before too. 
I read at all your posts Angelina did this, Angelina did that. I curse my bad luck for not speaking English that good.You would certain get a better reply than this.
With your excellent speech you can discribe the situation as you want. I'm willing though to provide you with screen shots of my fights and debates to see what happens and also to have more "evidence" to show for the big bad bitch Angelina! 
You still have never send me a personal message for how "unfair" player I am. You still bother with me trying to effect other bimbos against me because you are a Prime! I prefered Hevenleighs style.She would send a warning,she would had evidence, she was trying to do something with this problematik system. You just want to get rid of me. I'm your only problem and consern. Not how to make an enjoyable game.Not how to fix gltches.Not how to make things more interesting and such.
Something else is that I see you debated all the bimbos witch you are accusing friend circle of mine.You maybe not be online for too long,but I am most of the time.I see what happens clearly because I'm here. 
I will finish this "debate" by saying that exactly this moment I'm 1st to fights with only 8 points more than the second. 9 more on debates. All the bimbos that got in the top 10 since we don't have many points distance are cheating?Are you kidding that this score it's not reversable? Do you really believe that I'm obsessed to be first? Also as a good Prime do you know that 2 weeks now I never got money from being at the top 10? Since I didn't receive the price,who knows why,being still active is because I just want to play and paricipate. Not what you expected me to say,I know.
I hope this time if you have to reply me to do it in personal and not on this page just to accuse me. I really hope this is the last time I needed to defend myself here.
Try not bulling me any more and make this game more fun and enjoyable.I would appreciate that.

13.04.2018 09:30:58

This poem is from the lovely Mawesmazing.

An answered prayer and joyful sound, whenever I see this beauty;
Now as the angels praises have resound, saying "You're so pretty".
Greatly my heart has been filled like a cup bearing the delicious wine;
Ethereal human being for when hands touch, as it intertwines.
Like the calming sea as it led the sailor's home;
I am at ease whenever you would roam;
Never have I ever met someone who is beautiful like you;
Angelina, my dear, you are a blessing to anyone who have met you. :)

Thank you so much Mawesmazing !!!!!

Cliv
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 128118
Freethinkerland
13.04.2018 13:40:30
Cliv

Keep It cool, girls... Dont need to take things personal ;) lov u all, peace

13.04.2018 13:40:30
 Currently working on my Fighter badge  

vivi bambi
Level 53
Reasonopia
13.04.2018 20:15:46
vivi bambi

thanks cliv ❤️
thanks angelina ❤️❤️❤️
this is exactly what we need (and i'm fighting for it since... half a year?): a transparency system on fights and debates.
every bimbo could take a look into the history of each other bimbos successes and losses.
by an instant all would know, that angelina (and all the others, who had to take this burden of being a cheater by winning to much in the past) have just a big circle of... friends, followers, lovers, adorers, stalkers,... stop! ...nice bimbos and himbos full of love for good statements and wonderful outfits :)
we could envy angelina her number of friends, followers,... and to be the no. 1 top player.
unfortunately without being able to call someone a cheater (for a reason, that don't exist any more), more bimbos would try to become better. more bimbos would advertise friends to be part of bimbo.land. 
because the reason of "it makes no sense to fight against a cheater" would be nullified. 
(by the way angelina, your english is really fine, there is no reason to hide yourself behind not being able to express yourself as others could. we're a global community and i love to get in contact with bimbos from all over the world. for this nobody needs to have a certificate of oxford university or elsewhere. more important is wanting and trying to get into exchange by communication and participation. i hope you became senator to help making bimbo.land better. after all it's not only a game, but the first internet republic of the world, with high goals. *sigh*)
yeah, i'm obsessed. i'm obsessed to make this game better... and yes, i take another path, because heavenleigh wasn't successful on her way. not that she did a bad job. i think it's normal to get mad with that title "prime", when you get ignored by the ones who have the real responsibility and power to change things.
they simply don't understand the worth of a bimbo and here they have hundreds of us.
come on! you heard angelina, support us to make bimbo.land more enjoyable.
yes, you all!
bimbos, himbos and developers.
we want it here.
we want it right.
and we want it now!

13.04.2018 20:15:46
vivi bambi
Level 53
Reasonopia
16.04.2018 22:17:03
vivi bambi

ok. 
as many of you already know, i abandoned my title for the reason, that i don't wanna feel abused.
who's abusing me? have a look here on the "about the prime": some members of the abusing team want to see my...

but i don't wanna leave a big heap of shit for the ones coming after me. that's not my style.
you all could read that there were strong suspicions against angelina diamond2... and her circle of friends.
but there is no proof. no. there isn't. as always.
and that is, because the bimbo.land admins nor support investigations, neither want to develop any system against the possibility of cheating.
conclusion: there is no cheating!
(yes, that's strange, i know. but without their possibility to check, if someone is a cheater, nobody can tell, if someone is a cheater.)
when you feel that the votes against you in a fight or a debate were coming in minutes from all the same people, then it was only a very fast reacting group of friends. it may feel unfair, but as long as nobody from the moderator, developer or admin team of bimbo.land is supporting us with information about such disputable actions in playing the game, it's just you, a crying baby bimbo, not able to accept that the world is not a petting zoo.
same with looking on the leaderboards: when there's a bimbo in front with an unbelievable number of points, then the reason is, that she has a better and bigger circle of friends than you and that she's more popular than you. final end.
if you can't accept this: leave the game. (and don't forget to cry.)
even if you're sure, that somebody is cheating, you're wrong, because the moderators of the game will support fair play (as they told us here under this topic before). for this they will ignore all reports in direction to cheating, so that all bimbos trying to fight against unfairness will give up.
(because with assuming, that someone is an unfair player, you're the blamable, because unfair playing is not possible, when they say it or when they don't say anything any more.)
it may be harsh, but this is the picture how they're thinking: "no babe, there is no cheating, until i say, that there is. and now be a brave one and open your legs. i wanna..."
ok. time to calm down.
even if it sounds curious: no, angelina diamond2 is no cheater.
and all of us have to accept this, as long as the admins of this game have all power to create the truth of this game.
heck no, it's no internet republic. do you really believe what the advertisement is saying?
first internet republic of the world. haha :D     ...no :(
it's not possible until men have the power to direct it the way they want.
stupid.
men are ruling the world.
and our world is lost... between time and space and the dumb fake of reality created by dick owners.

and this is the reason, why i'm telling you, i'm not acting any more as their "fake prime".
i'm proud to be a bimbo, a real one, for sure, but i will never be owned by men or by a fake title with empty promises offered to me.

yours, vivi

16.04.2018 22:17:03

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...