Author
Phuckinbimbo
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
18.03.2016 18:34:02
HeavenLeighBimbo

OMG,  I couldn't believe what I just Heard, NOW !!!  STUPID !!!
  Bernie Sanders the American Presidential Candidate is speaking in our local High-school right NOW.  Streamed on the radio live.
  OMG children are stupid, and must be the reason he is holding a rally with children who are not even able to vote.  Pandering to issues that affect them, but offering no solution's to problems that his generation and political party caused in the first place..  Rhetoric, and bullet point's, and I can't even figure out why he is even here, except to visit with liberal Movie Stars. for donations.
    Yes, WE live here for the low tax rate, we can't get in a democrat/liberal State like he represent's.  I'm sorry, but 50% of my earning's do not belong to people with no right to even live in this nation as criminals. My tax rate is paying for our nations own destruction in the hands of Liberal Progressives.  The New and Kinder Name of Communism in a 'New Speak' dialect...
 The primaries are OVER.  He Lost in this state 3 days ago.  The money remains to be squandered, from the STUPID.

In my area, children cheer for anyone who get's them out of classes for a day. Did they learn anything from this rally?
  Yes they did.  It is someone else's job to earn money for them to use.  Like Big Brother, or daddy, or mommy.  Never themselves, because that is the government's JOB.  Cheer for FREE Money !!!!!  It's always a promise never kept, because those needing it are STUPID one day after an election..

The financially independent  parent's, know a communist when they hear one.  We are laughing, not cheering the idiot right now.
 The kids will still go to Mc Donald's after school and sex't each other, and it will just be another common day in a nation of STUPID being best and brightest of the world.  The Kid's don't care as long as they have an allowance to spend they didn't earn... 

Shall I speak to how my collage classmates spent their grant moneys for school?
   We got really high and drunk.  I had my body to fall back on, when push came to shove.
       I could earn money dancing while being a SMART Bimbo, and paid for my education ALL BY MYSELF...
  When you work hard doing something you dislike to earn your education,  I believe you value it more.
  At least that is my opinion about success in life.
     Poverty in America is the Newest wealthy class system.  Welcome to the DARK AGES.
The homeless driving Cadillac Escalates on a bank loan, is the new American Dream.  ( A car that cost's more than a HOME but is the most common car in welfare offices parking lots.)     STUPID, is a way of life and in America they breed 'Stupid' as if they were paper printed money from the Federal reserve BANK..
 A social security Number, and tax ID# and you automatically become a donor to the useless and lazy.
  Humanitarians have no choice where the money goes.  It is squandered on the best lies the government want's as the correct answer.
         How much do you want, to vote for my party?
  Even the Stupid can answer that, without going to school.  Gurrrr.
  Four Cheers for Stupid and money that is not worth the cloth it is printed on.!!!!
   Sorry World,  America is Broke, and STUPID, and nothing is going to change that except a very bloody WAR in our own nation....  Only then, the youth may see reality, without a cell phone app to teach more STUPID.
   " Don't think,  just molest a touch screen, and your life is Brilliant."  Buy a new Cell Phone Today and forget about the dull real world.  You have Big Brother, NOW, to take care of your every need !!!!

18.03.2016 18:34:02
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 1731
Freethinkerland
18.03.2016 18:37:28
Phuckinbimbo

I was just talking about those people with so called computer skills as a job with some gamer friends yesterday. We have a theory. Someone must be doing a welfare project for the stupid, monkey programmers. Each person is responsible for one line of code only. Then they cookie cutter their work with no chance of screwing up. The problem is all the monkeys then get to sit in on the meetings and vote for what to do on the game.
~looks at Blue Bytes~

18.03.2016 18:37:28
One can not feel when they have no soul.

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
18.03.2016 20:34:00
HeavenLeighBimbo

It really frightens me to see the book '1984' by George Orwell, coming true.  He may have had the date wrong,  but socially he is totally correct when he describes the Stupid Population of the 21st century.  The Government,  he was correct.  1984.  Was the  end of freedom in America, with the advent of Computers.  People became Stupid once they no longer needed to think for themselves.  Government's are the people's worst nightmares come true.
  "Absolute power corrupts absolutely."
   Prove it wrong !  
      I can't think of any leader besides Jesus Christ and Budda, that didn't end up dead seeking more power and destroying the people for self gain.
   Governments require Stupid people to retain POWER.  Thus the Efforts, to make American children as Stupid as possible using Smart Phone's and Apps and  Legal-Drugged (SIRI's)  Zombie's.
  The Walking Dead are the next generation because the parent's already invested in that LIFE for the child.  It's all they know because of ignorance, and poverty, thanks to the Government they depend upon for life itself, because they refuse to take responsibility for their own well-being.

Who will save you when the money runs out ???  Will there be anyone smart enough to light a fire and cook a rat?
 The Cell Battery is Dead, and so are you.

I'm glad I did my breeding RIGHT, and taught my Son's to be men before I let them even near a computer.  I don't how to make 'STUPID', It wasn't something that was natural when I was growing up.   I grew up in forests with wild-life and weapons.  As natural as an Organic Vegan builder, on a Meaty diet, wearing leather boot's because they are safe against snake bite's...  No need to be STUPID about Dogma when life is at risk. They had gun's in hand by age 5 with proper supervision and learned my ARTS in the forest.

I believe in getting things done without the distraction of STUPIDITY.
My DNA will live on much longer then the majority can reasonable expect for their children.  MY children are successful because I taught them to be SMART, and didn't trust a school to do my job for me.  They found good mate's too because they had a MOTHER who inspired them to greatness...
  In the end,  You know what I have?  Sons who are Brilliant mechanics.  They can rip a car apart into individual bolts, and make a dream car for me out of scraps.   That is what this mother is most proud of, for teaching her son's.   They will always make money and provide for the children they produce, because of that skill I encouraged in my Baby-males.

Is your man Stupid or useful?  Or just a Phuck till someone else comes along with another Phuck.  Then bull shit, and Drama, and more Phucking and more fighting.  and more phucking.  and  then.....   Yeah, you get the picture........
 We have all seen STUPID in our Friends.  We may have even been STUPID for playing along with the scam.

18.03.2016 20:34:00
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
19.03.2016 01:19:23
HeavenLeighBimbo

Stupid  ?   I love this song.  It is French,  but has English subtitle's.  I love the political incorrectness, and pure honesty. 

Mes Aïeux - Dégénération

I'm going dancing tonight.
 Here
  I got a fun job to do for one hour.
     BBS

19.03.2016 01:19:23
Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Freethinkerland
19.03.2016 19:10:45
Phuckinbimbo

Here's a scary thought for you. Back in the mid 80's was when they took education out of the classroom. They began their experiments on the school children. History was completely gone. Every class including science became who to fill out a tax return or write a cheek. In English they began bouncing back and forth in between, "they need to read more" "they need to write more". Now those under educated are the teachers. They are the politicians making our laws. I recently saw a Pew study where the person running the study was trying to prove how people today work twice as hard as in the 70's and 80's. A few things were missing in her research. Affirmative action and women entering the work place. She had zero knowledge of most current events in history. As she did this study, she claimed the work week went from 40 to 70 hours but failed to see that now both parents are working 70 hours a week as opposed to one working 40 hours. By my math, people are working 4 times as hard for that same house not double. Her study was so screwed up, in so many ways, because of so many factors she had no knowledge of. 

19.03.2016 19:10:45

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
19.03.2016 20:01:48
HeavenLeighBimbo

Common Core Education. is now a requirement in America.  Emphases on Stupidity.  Only in America can 1+1 equals 3, or 5, or 12, or 2843746654.   As long as a student can show the work they did to arrive at that the sum, it is a correct answer.  Umm, doesn't anyone else see a slight problem with that new government required educational goal?
     Stupid is the educational process, when nobody can ever be wrong, because it hurt's feeling's and discriminates against student's with drug dealing parent's that negelct homework the child brings home to do. Or children in the country illegally, and can't speak English in school.  There must be a way to give them a diploma, so the best course of action, is to remove any correct answers from test's.   Everyone get's the same opportunity to be STUPID.
   How totally fair and equal.  Everyone should be given the chance to be stupid, and if your not,  a school can educate you.

19.03.2016 20:01:48
Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Freethinkerland
19.03.2016 20:17:43
Phuckinbimbo

The common core is anti-bulling. Which in it's own stupid way is don't fight back. A concept I really love. It leaves the criminals saying you don't even need a gun to rob a bank. All you have to do is walk in and ask for money and they hand it over to you. I remember one guy trying to argue in court that not only was it not armed robbery, because no weapon was used, but it wasn't even a robbery because he never stated it was a hold up or anything. He went in and simply asked the teller for money like a beggar and she gave it to him, no robbery occured at all.

19.03.2016 20:17:43

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
19.03.2016 20:55:29
HeavenLeighBimbo

Here is a real life story of Stupid.  My youngest SON.

OK  he is actually extremely Smart.  Has an Amazing Job, and a sexy wife.  Where he is Stupid, is with MONEY.

He does very well being 22 years old.  About 55,000 USD per year income combined with his wife's income.
So how smart is it to take loans out?
A car, a house,  OK.
  How about $ 750,000 USD in loans, for toys?  Un-needed items, 

He thinks he can 'buy' the thing's he had at my house, right now for himself.
  He doesn't seem to realize that the interest alone on a loan like that is going to destroy him and his wife.
  Stupid people take out loans for un-needed items.
They are not buying anything for that money.
When exactly did BUYING = Borrowing on a promise?
  He still owns nothing, but contracts he OWES a fortune on.   For that privilege, he is paying more than my entire living expenses for a whole month, just in interest to the banks.  Still never actually paying for his toys.   In debt for life, for toy's,   That is stupid.
  The sad thing is he is a totally common adult.
  The uncommon one's are people like me.
Debt free.    
     I get to buy stuff, with the money the banks DON't take from me.
  Seems he forgot that lesson I taught at home, when he was taught economics in High-school.

19.03.2016 20:55:29
Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Freethinkerland
19.03.2016 21:29:58
Phuckinbimbo

Whoa! Does he have any idea how the banking system works and that by doing so he sold himself and his wife into life long slavery to the banks? If they don't own a house as part of those loans, they never will either unless they buy outright and with that level of income vs. debt it sounds like they never will. At least you can take solace in the fact that the banks must make a fair offer of settling for 50 on the dollar prior to bring judgement against them.

My son isn't much better.

19.03.2016 21:29:58

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
19.03.2016 22:28:35
HeavenLeighBimbo

Banking in it's current form is actually illegal.  Any interest rate of over 15% is a crime called Usury.  It is actually even an ancient Law from the Old Testament, and also the Koran.   I know it was a Law in America, in the 1980's when I read the law library, but I never followed up on such minutia.  Some how it must have been repealed, because even with Excellent credit, my cards are at 22% interest.   I don't use them unless I have to, and pay off the balance every month, so I don't incur the interest. 22 cent's of every dollar borrowed, is staggering to me when I think about it, over time.

Some people with bad credit have interest rates above 30%.  Instant POVERTY with one accident or illness or job loss. (other)  
  Jesus kicked over the money changers tables in the Temple.  I think he was onto something great when he did it too.

If only modern people weren't just so Stupid and make it so easy to enslave them for profit.
    They are willing suckers for 'Bling'.
Manhattan New York was bought for several dozens of glass beads.  Look at it now, and know it was built on slavery.  The financial kind that knows no race.

We need banks or course, but somehow the lending of money has tipped the scales into not being in the best interests of the People to do, but must to survive.     This is very dangerous waters to be in as a Nation. In Debt. I attended a lecture with a Lutheran minister PHd, about this very subject.  It was fascinating, how corruption is timeless as he was talking about Roman times and contrasting it to the Modern Era and equivalent's.

Banking is a subject I do enjoy a good debate about.  It is a subject that you can pull on one thread, and it shakes the whole Web of lies built into capitalism.

Plastic and chips, is the new Iron Chains we live with holding the people in bondage.

19.03.2016 22:28:35

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...