Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

Role Playing Game: Bimbology 101

Created

Poll: How interested are you in roleplaying a bimbo?

Please LOG IN to vote.
Samantha Blow
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 34
Reasonopia
24.04.2017 15:10:50
Samantha Blow

I have a new idea for a game here in the forums. Nothing against “Pillow Fight” and other games that don’t require much thought but I think we can do a lot more with this game. I’d like to start a roleplaying thread based on living the life of a bimbo in Bimbolands. This is a game for bimbos with imagination and the patience to read previous posts and the ability to come up with thoughtful responses.  I think the possibilities here are limitless but I’ll give us something relatively simple to get started: going to school.

Rules: Your account is you character. You can describe your bimbo’s actions, how they feel, and what they are thinking. You may interact with the environment within reason but you may not dictate other player’s responses or how the environment reacts to your character. Each post constitutes a turn. Write whatever you want your Bimbo to say in quotes and in bold. If you want to talk as a player/ out of character, simply put a line in the top and start with “OOC (Out of Character):….”. Then start your response that is in play with “IC:”, for In Character.  It is highly encouraged for characters to interact with each, just specify who you are talking to with a OOC call in front of the paragraph or in the text itself. I will fill the role of the traditional “game master” and moderate responses but I will also use my character. This is to keep things moving along. I will describe the initial setting and arbitrate what everyone else writes back if necessary.

I should also add that thread will cover one class from beginning to end. Once class is over and everyone leaves, this thread will be closed.

24.04.2017 15:10:50
"Happy girls are the prettiest" -Audrey Hepburn
Samantha Blow
Level 1
Reasonopia
24.04.2017 15:11:17
Samantha Blow

58665_69.png

IC (In Character): It was a bright spring day as Samantha walked purposefully down the streets of Bimbo City towards the conference hall. She had finally managed to scrap together enough bimbo dollars to file the necessary paper work and rent a large enough space to hold classes for the next few months. She had dreamed about this day for so long she could hardly believe it was finally here. She had been preparing for what felt like forever, doing research, making lesson plans and getting the word out that they would soon hold the first classes at Bimbo University.

Samantha Blow had dressed for the occasion in her bimbo best. She wanted to look put together and professional while maintaining a substantial underlying sexuality. She showed just the right amount of cleavage to get the attention of passerby’s while still leaving enough to the imagination. Her strut pushed her chest out enough to further present her rack; it was unmissable. She straddled the line between the classic bimbo looks of sexy secretary and hot teacher. No one would take her seriously if she didn’t exemplify the very values she would be teaching.

Samantha had studied for years. She was the self-proclaimed world’s first bimbologist. She had participated in innumerable multidisciplinary studies around the world ranging from fitness and fashion to philosophy and economics. All of this with was done with the purpose of finding out how to be the best bimbo she could and use it to help others realize their full potential. By deconstructing those aspects at the core of being a bimbo Samantha aimed to educate and empower bimbos everywhere.

Dr. Blow arrived at class almost 30 minutes early. The classroom was a bright and clean open lecture hall, the type common centers typically used for test preparations, business lectures, and, as in this case, college classes. Samantha put a class syllabus on each desk and connected her laptop to the projector.  The first slide read in bright pink letters “Bimbology 101, Dr. Samantha Blow”.

The class would be a multifaceted survey in the basics of bimboism. She hoped it would mostly be a review for the bimbos in attendance but if it was successful it would serve as a soft lead in to a full-scale degree granting school for bimbos. She strongly hoped that she could have an educated and mature talk witht he students about what it really means to be a bimbo. After making her preparations Dr. Samantha Blow sat down at the desk in the front of her class and reviewed her notes and lesson plan while waiting for the students to arrive. She wanted to make herself available, in case there were any questions before class. She also hoped the students would take the time to get to know each other through the class.

OOC: Anyone who wants to play please go ahead and make your reply below. You can explain your character’s reasons for joining Bimbology 101, what they’re wearing, their expectations, etc. Set the scene from your character’s point of view. You character can also ask my character any questions about the class or anything that fits the scene. It’s really up to you. Once we have a few people I’ll make the next post to start the class, likely in 2-3 days.

24.04.2017 15:11:17
Ambersissyslut
Level 120
Sex Appeal: 1377670
Secville
04.05.2017 15:29:43
Ambersissyslut

IC. Waking up late for the first day of class. Amber thought to herself. I should have left the party a bit earlier. I mite have been up on time. Running around her bedroom amber quickly got dressed, grabbed her bag and ran out the door. Amber arrived at school right as the bell rang. "Oh shit" she ran fast down the hall to her first class. RING Just made it she thought as the second bell went off. Amber looked around the room as she entered. Smiled at the teacher and said " good morning" and sat in a desk right in front of the teachers desk. And waited.

04.05.2017 15:29:43
Amber Sissy Slut
ASS ♠️
Samantha Blow
Level 1
Reasonopia
05.05.2017 01:06:49
Samantha Blow

When the newcomer entered the classroom, Samantha greeted her kindly. She looked around, slightly disappointed by the low turnout. However, everyone’s got to start somewhere, she thought, might as well be on the bottom.

“We might as well get started. Good morning class, my name is Doctor Samantha Blow. I know many of you are wondering why you’re here and what this is all about. The answer is simple: I want to help you be a better bimbo and a better member of society. I’ve studied all over the world and am the world’s first bimbologist. I have dedicated my life the study of what makes us bimbos.”

Samantha took another look across the room. It was disheartening so few had come, but she wasn’t about to let it get her down.

“The first lesson in being a bimbo is how to stand. Although it sounds simple, how you stand and present yourself can be one of the most erotic ways to attract men and drive women wild. The first stance we’ll cover is called the bunny stance.”

“To perform the basic stance, pose with one foot behind the other and a hip slightly thrust out. Remember to stand straight, push your breasts out while keeping your legs stretched and press yourself into a hollow back. Your intended observer should be at a 45-degree angle too you so as to emphasize your leanness and curves simultaneously. “

Samantha demonstrated the pose so that the class could see. In her form fitting dress the pose suited her. She had selected it specifically for that purpose and emphasize her figure, which it did nicely.

“Now you try.”

05.05.2017 01:06:49

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...