vivi bambi
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 116664
Reasonopia
15.04.2018 18:58:45
vivi bambi

hello my dear bimbos and himbos...
great hopes, nice start, big trouble.
nobody of the developing team is reacting on my messages any more.
they're just working in their own darkroom... or whatever they're doing there.
as men they've a lack of feeling what a woman needs - and i don't want to begin with what bimbos or himbos need.
there's a big misunderstanding: they think they're the creators to be loved for their creations.
actually they're a big disappointment, nor they support fair playing bimbos, neither they try to work together with the prime when it comes to the point to help her (in this case: me) to reign as bimbos and himbos expect it from their elected leader.
the best example is the glitched clothes:
1) they opened a topic to report unfitting clothes and items with the promise to repair them.
2) when they saw, that it will become a lot of work to do, they looked for a simple solution. in this case their statement is: please sell the clothes (or items). we will delete it in the shops, so that nobody can buy it any more.
this is... one of the most hated words: cheating!
they do this kind of finding an easy way to avoid work (which means trouble for them) in other cases with same enthusiasm.
that are their best skills: ignoring information, doing nothing, getting snippy, telling that they don't have time, because... they've a big new project in the final phase... or whatever.
they're not working for us. they try to let us feel, that they would. but this is a lie.
sorry to tell you, but there's no sense any more for me being prime, because it was not my goal to get this badge, i wanted to help to make bimbo.land a bit better.
it's finished.
i will play the game, that's all.
as long the game is not completely destroyed by their... interventions... i will be a bimbo, like all of you. (and i'm not forgetting the himbos, who have to suffer more than bimbos.)

pink greetings, vivi

15.04.2018 18:58:45
Tworek
Level 86
Sex Appeal: 497222
Secville
15.04.2018 19:05:28
Tworek

Shame.... :( You can not win one with the wind.

15.04.2018 19:05:28
Iulja
Level 113
Sex Appeal: 1136890
Reasonopia
15.04.2018 19:13:15
Iulja

vivi, what you're writing is so sad... and it's even more sad, because it is so true...

15.04.2018 19:13:15

thulatalula
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 28410
Antitheocra
15.04.2018 21:14:57
thulatalula

You were an amazing Prime Bimbo, Vivi! It's not your fault that the site is run by such greedy, lazy people. 

I'll be happy to still see you around as a Bimbo- and we'll all keep shouting back about everything that's wrong with this site! 

15.04.2018 21:14:57
Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880414
Agnostica
15.04.2018 21:37:06
Mindy

Can't really blame you.  

15.04.2018 21:37:06
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
orientina
Level 81
Sex Appeal: 420449
Atheista
15.04.2018 22:44:35
orientina

You don't need to be their customer service rep anymore.

15.04.2018 22:44:35
オリエンティーナ☆
Pia Margrethe
Level 71
Sex Appeal: 280353
Atheista
15.04.2018 23:14:09
Pia Margrethe

Dear Vivi -

I don't know what to say. You were like a breath of fresh air for everyone in Bimboland. You never ranted; you explained as clearly and concisely and openly as one could hope; and, in the end, you were frustrated by the position. So, dear heart, RIP Vivi Prime and long live Vivi the Bimbo. Goddess, first in my personal pantheon of bimbos. Someone I feel genuinely connected to with your patience and many kindnesses.

Yesterday, a prominent attorney for LGBTQ rights self-immolated in America in protest against a rigged system. And today, a great advocate for our point of view has resigned as Prime Bimbo. It's all very sad.

15.04.2018 23:14:09
La ruta nos aportó otro paso natural.
Forudsigelse er meget vanskelig, især hvis det handler om fremtiden
(Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future) - Niels Bohr
As regards your life: why make a tragedy of a one act play? - Dan O'Neil
brad pitt
Level 51
Sex Appeal: 104664
Antitheocra
16.04.2018 00:02:25
brad pitt

this is sad. even if you don't care put the power in the hands of someone that does so we can continue on playing the game we love without something always being wrong

16.04.2018 00:02:25

Gigi Collins
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 19000
Agnostica
16.04.2018 01:01:55
Gigi Collins

This news has taken me by surprise. Since you were nominated until you were chosen as Prime Bimbo, I have always supported you and will continue to support you and much more with this important decision.
My dear Vivi Bambi. The really valuable thing is that you always took the time to send a message to attend to our concerns, to each of the Bimbos and Himbos, without leaving aside your obligations and above all you have been an active Bimbo, who believes in a better world for Bimboland .
For this reason, my total support, respect and admiration.

16.04.2018 01:01:55
The best couple I've had is the couple I have not met. 
Carmel
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 52585
Secville
16.04.2018 02:21:08
Carmel

While I support you and your decision this is heartbreaking. It is sad when you put your trust and time in people who could careless about you and your vision. It happens in the real world the time but should not spill over into bimboland. Maybe we can petition for control over the game an program what we want when we want and how we want. I help my husband run a transportation company and I am a strong believer in paying people what they are worth. When you are doing your job and I do t have to check on you I will give a bonus on the other hand if you are running late and Have to call and checkup on you and track you then you won't be around too long.

16.04.2018 02:21:08

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...