Please LOG IN to vote.
urban3115
Level 35
Sex Appeal: 32770
Freethinkerland
03.01.2018 04:56:49
urban3115

Evening, dollfaces!
Wondering if everyone would like to share what they got for Christmas! Also, anything you want to share about your holidays what you did, etc. 
My fiancé gave me a Michael Kors bag with my initials on it and a matching wallet <3!!!! I was in need of an upgrade on purses and it came as a complete surprise. Also got a couple hundred bucks from a few different people. Overall, I loved spending Christmas Eve in NYC with the family. Really spent a great traditional, completely personal Christmas. 

03.01.2018 04:56:49
Call of the Wild. 
"Maybe that's why I love animals so much. You look in their eyes and you know exactly what's in their hearts."
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695448
Freethinkerland
03.01.2018 06:49:22
HeavenLeighBimbo

I had a very complicated Holiday Season........
    Once again, something I care to  forget about.....
   A holiday in Las Vegas?   OMG !!!!!!!!

A wedding, ect,  All the way to being taken to a drug-dealer's  'farm'........
    A religious Temple, and children in a 'bowling ally'
  Looking up at EVERYTHING FAKE.  My host desired................... 
 And STUNNED because even in a Non-Smoking Room in a Hotel the smell of Drug's was the scent  of the HOUR.....       I didn't ask for THAT,  or needed it in my life.  

This was the Worst Holiday, I have ever experienced......
           Visiting a city, where I saw nothing...... but a people I only pity .............   OMG !!!
  People really live like that?   !!!!!!
                 My holiday Cheer was raped,  and I was crying while I faked a smile........................

Never take a Mountain-Girl, into the city to go shopping and see the show's..........
     Even on holiday...........   
                       She will die of boredom.  [ At least I did. ]
      Post script.........   'Never take a Local', to the place they escaped FROM.........
   My Benefactor, didn't realize this was going to be a trip to HELL for me.......   and  I did my best to FAKE EVERYTHING.
                   I was not Happy............... and  became very angry as my host tried to buy me , EVERYTHING.

I didn't want 'STUFF'..........   I wanted the woman to be a person with me.
  Once again, someone tried to BUY ME........  for Christmas......Even Wealthy Women; Think I'm a Whore.  :(  
          I cried, because  I NEED NOTHING, and my date couldn't give me the respect to donate, the money and gift's to random people, in HELL.
        Yes, I started a Fight, with my Host.......  over MONEY..........  for Christmas.     I told her to buy random women, Gift's instead.....   .   She failed to understand my message...................   SO --->
          And [ I ]  screamed that,  " I NEED NOTHING, so STOP trying to buy me souvenirs",
                                                       From a City I despise and actually HATE being IN.
                                Thank God it is over for another YEAR.

I'm personally banning Christmas from my life, from this point forward.
   I can FAKE Cheer for everyone else,  and quote a scripture too.......    but my heart is dead to all holidays, now.....
  I see no point in them............
         They have lost all meaning to me, because of the PEOPLE  I'm constantly Around.     
  Small town's...................... =        DULLNESS.
      At least  I had hoped for a fun 'road' trip !!!!!
To a Major tourist destination-
                                             and holiday....  but life is never quite what you expect.

I cried for Christmas, and didn't open a single present...................
                I put them instead, in a care box for the women's shelter.............
 Someone SMILED, and that was all I wanted to happen.
   I wonder what the poor and physically abused women, GOT?    :)
  My client's did them well,  I'm Sure.......................

That is as much, Holiday Spirit   I could have in 2017.
       I did let myself get 'screwed' for New-Year's EVE-into DAY.....  A clean 'Random woman' who wanted a fashion show and wanted back-stage access to watch my 'transformation's'into------------ Who she admires. 
                       I did a private show for friends and guest's..........  and took it to being actually 'Naked'.
                                           Wearing only 'Victoria's Secret' clothing and Dressing DOWN. as an angel.
  Personally, I had too.  One last dance for 2017...... and only close personal friend's were allowed to attend this party.   
   I wore only the clothing I was Given in Las Vegas.     My gratitude, was MINE to Share.
The woman who bought all the Items of clothing I modeled for the party,  was NOT invited.  Ironic ?
  NO, JUST STUPID......    She fell apart, personally seeing what I could do on the Las Vegas Strip, just being ME.
   She feared the attention  I was getting,  and couldn't understand it,  even though I warned her it would happen.  *  She didn't believe my explicit warning's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  She rented me...  and got more than she EXPECTED......  All was fine, in my opinion.  However, I've Never seen a woman become so jealous about ME,' being' Exactly,  Who they PAID ME to BE.

But that is a story for another day............ because money cannot buy personal FREEDOM.
   She Bought the FUN, she could NEVER WEAR, and never was allowed to see......
          A Pity,   but some people just cannot understand what true Freedom is....
  Even when it is DEMANDED, by the Bitch they want to FUCK.....
  I said, "Good Bye"..  to 2017...........  and used her purchases, to thrill my community.
   To bad she never saw how BIMBO  I am...............   Fake-booked to hell,  and never saw what a real bimbo does......  
  But she does have many angry picture's of a model in distress.      
             I'm Human, and REAL, and I know How to be me.  [no batteries required]

03.01.2018 06:49:22
Image result for winter wonderland banner
MonsterGaGa
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 54996
Freethinkerland
03.01.2018 17:49:27
MonsterGaGa

Normally my lover and I don't spend Christmas together, since we both have allot of family and traditional gatherings it's difficult to try attend every party. So we decided to just attend our own separate dinners and so on with our individual families. This might sound odd but it totally works for us. This way I don't have to deal with his judgemental steph mother and her brat children. Win win so to speak! Lol! We do visit his mother together as she would be considered to be the most normal person in our basket of family nuts lol! So as per usual I went to visit my family which lives about an hours drive away from me, had a big South African style traditional roast as we do on Christmas day. Loads of veggies and potatoes. And then of course the ultimate malva pudding to end the day. I normally spend the whole Christmas eve right through to boxing day with them. We have lots of gaming activities, like cards/30 seconds /trivial pursuit etc etc. Always enjoy this time of the year with the family, but to be honest the few days spent makes me realise how much I enjoy being at my flat away from chaos and being a grown up lol! Gift wise, instead of making it difficult me and my lover have somewhat of a wishlist we give each other. Then u can pick for urself what to get each other, of course there's a limit but we never stick to it ;) this year I got a nice perfume and watch from Santa. Hahahahha! Mostly Christmas time to us is just spending time with family and having some quality time together since we both on leave at the moment and going back to work soon :( New years we just relaxed at home with some wonderful dinner, drinks and music sitting on the porch. #relaxed Xoxo

03.01.2018 17:49:27
Mellame#
urban3115
Level 35
Sex Appeal: 32770
Freethinkerland
06.01.2018 00:45:54
urban3115

-Wow HLB your holiday seems to have really sucked the fun out of everything. I apologize, I absolutely adore Christmas and I hope this year's can be different for you. Hopefully you rekindle that holiday cheer! Even if it is just some fun on your own in a Mountain house! 

-MonsterGaga, That sounds like you both got to do what you wanted! sounds like a great Christmas I'm happy to hear that ! My Fiancee actually made me make a list for him but I had put a much cheaper purse on there than he got me. He REFUSED to give me a list so I gave him an Echo- he wanted one and he's super techy. 

06.01.2018 00:45:54
Call of the Wild. 
"Maybe that's why I love animals so much. You look in their eyes and you know exactly what's in their hearts."

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...