Hey! So I joined this site not too long ago. I remember playing missbimbo as a 12 year old and I was shocked to come back to a completely different site! I was impressed. As I poked around though, I did notice a few things that could use improvement. I am now a Senator to become eligible to be voted PrimeBimbo. Here is what I will fight for:
- More advertisement for this site. I own a website and if I get elected as Prime Bimbo, I may offer free ad hosting.
- Chat room option. I was kind of surprised to see no chat-room option, when the site mainly depends upon socializing among the users at this point.
- Open a grocery store. Bimbos need to eat, and the grocery store should sell what any generic store would sell: vegetables, meat, dairy, junk food, microwavable foods, etc..
- Everything should have a 1% tax. If someone purchases B$ and used $10, 1% of the $10 should be taxed and go towards the improvement of BimboLand.
- Every worker should be a Bimbo. If a Bimbo is qualified, they can become hired and get paid B$ every time someone uses their service. For example, if someone gets hired as a Nail Tech, every Bimbo who uses the service will pay the Nail Tech directly. (don't forget 1% will be taxed.) The catch is though, the Nail Tech must be online for someone to use their services. If a Nail Tech is offline for a week, then no one can get their nails done for a week! Bimbos as a result can get fired, and the position will be open to someone more reliable.
- More options to "bimboize" one's self. Bimbo is a term to describe someone who wears lots of makeup, takes pride in their appearance and reeks of perfume. I like how their is a "plastic surgery" option and also a "gym" option, whichindicates outer-beauty is emphasized in this world, and I absolutely adore you can buy colored contacts, eyelashes and even choose your eyebrows. I was extremely pleased, but lets not stop there! I think it will motivate engagement among our fellow Bimbo citizens to truly personalize their Bimbo:
♛ Grocery stores should sell traditional foods one may find at any grocery store, but if your Bimbo is allergic to seafood, there should be a warning before the purchase saying this product includes XXXX and will cause your Bimbo to become sick for XXX hours, or require medication.
♛ If there is a Plastic Surgery Clinic, then there should also be a hospital to treat your Bimbo when injured, or sick. Working out for too long can cause injuries, and accidentally eating something you are allergic to will require hours of sleep, or medicine.
♛ For the gym, there should be specific exercises your Bimbo can do. Here are some basic ideas: yoga, Pilates, cardio, strength training and indoor swimming.
♛ At the beauty shop, there should be over-the-counter diet pills. The effects will be your Bimbo will be less prone to being hungry.
♛ Weight can be personalized. Too much junk food can result in weight gain, and too less eating can result to weight loss. However, there should be a "max" on how overweight your Bimbo can be, and how underweight your bimbo can be. (Body shapes should stay the same no matter the weight.)
♛ At the Plastic Surgery Clinic, there should be: liposuction (the Bimbo's body shape will stay the same, only the numbers of her weight will change), lip injections, botox, laser-hair removal, and laser skin treatment. Procedures should be priced accordingly, but no visible change in a Bimbo. However, to motivate engagement there should be a "Plastic Surgery" achievement sort of option, so other Bimbos will be able to see what you've done and how much you've spent.
What do you all think?